Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question and couldn't find the answer in the search...are the console cup holders the same for the 2004 & 2005?. I'm picking up my 2004 tomorrow and seems like a good idea to pick up an extra cup holder while there still available.
Thanks.

·
OP
8,225 Posts
jimmyd69 said:
I have a question and couldn't find the answer in the search...are the console cup holders the same for the 2004 & 2005?. I'm picking up my 2004 tomorrow and seems like a good idea to pick up an extra cup holder while there still available.
Thanks.
Console cupholders for '03-'04 are both verticle clip. '05-'06 has driver verticle/passenger horizontal clip.
Verticle cupholders are unavailable unless you get lucky and find one left in dealer stock.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
The Vertical Cup Holders Are In Transent To Gm They Were Sent Out On 3-10-03 So If You Need One Ask Your Dealer To Order 15138062 1st Des. Some 05 Came With Vert As Mine Did And As My Wife Moved The Seat Up It Snaped Off The Mount Dealer Orderd A New One And All Replacement Ones Are Being Changed To Late 05-06 Style. Good Luck.......mark

1 - 3 of 3 Posts