Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
www.chevyssrbling.com
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale new console and dash cup holders .
10 console cup holders vertical or horizontal $55.00 each
10 dash cup holders new w/o facia plates $55.00 each
25 clips to replace side of console broken clips $9.00 each
25 clips that glue on the console cup holders $9.00 each
Actual postage to be added.
I accept PayPal to [email protected]
THANKS FOR LOOKING

·
Georgia SSRers
914 Posts
front facia for cup holder

I still need a face plate for my in-dash cup holder.
There is one on E-bay for $40.00 but I think that is a little high for a small piece of black plastic.

·
Premium Member
2,378 Posts
My clips are still intact I believe. I've never had the cups. Suppose it's time to get a couple! I believe it's one horizontal and one vertical? I'll send you a pm with my address to figure out the shipping cost. Expensive little Boogers but at least you have them! :)

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Do I have to buy the cup holder and the clip, or will the cup holders attach to the one existing clip on my console.

·
www.chevyssrbling.com
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cup holders

They will attach to your clips. The console cup holders have the male clip attached already.

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Any of them still available? Interested in the console cup holders?
TNSSRMAN (Floyd) is no longer with us. Contact @Mike in AZ AKA Mike Moro of Simple Engineering. Mike has picked up much of Floyds inventory and will be having some of his products made again.
Greg

·
Registered
119 Posts
2005 Vertical Clip

How are the cup holder clips attached to the console and is it possible to change from horizontal clip to vertical clip to avoid further damage when seat is moved forward?

Thanks

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
9,305 Posts
How are the cup holder clips attached to the console and is it possible to change from horizontal clip to vertical clip to avoid further damage when seat is moved forward?

Thanks
The replacement cupholder clips can be glued or screwed (or both) to the side of the console in either direction. Obviously, if you orient it in a horizontal direction, you will need to have the mount on the cupholder itself set to be the same.

Regards,

Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
8 Participants
Mike in AZ
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing