Chevy SSR Forum banner

281 - 300 of 354 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm a newbe and have a 06 Black, not sure what it is called but on top of the engine cover there is a plate that says SSR Performance? do you make them and if you do how much?

Franco

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #283
I'm a newbe and have a 06 Black, not sure what it is called but on top of the engine cover there is a plate that says SSR Performance? do you make them and if you do how much?

Franco
Hi Franco,
Sorry, I do not make those but I do repair them when they get bent up. If you want an OEM "engine cover insert" you can find them advertised here at times and on EBay often.

If you want one that is aftermarket you can contact Floyd Bailey (tnssrman), he makes them in chrome, see below.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
F.Y.I. I recently purchased one of Floyd Bailey's[SSR BLING] chrome engine inserts.Installed on my 2006 tu-tone SSR.100% pleased, a first class example of workmanship!! See show me state SSR under general discussion for photo.Thanks

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
7,988 Posts
F.Y.I. I recently purchased one of Floyd Bailey's[SSR BLING] chrome engine inserts.Installed on my 2006 tu-tone SSR.100% pleased, a first class example of workmanship!! See show me state SSR under general discussion for photo.Thanks
============
Hmmm. THREAD-BUSTER.

You might want to PM Floyd or start a new thread. :yesnod

Just sayin'

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Hello, Google SSR BLING .The insert was $175.00 plus shipping[$15.00].As I indicated it is AWESOME !!!!! Bob

·
Premium Member
938 Posts
Mike, just want to say thanks for the great work you did on the underhood letters w/red retainer pins. Perfect fit and really sets it off. Only problem is I have to drive with the hood closed!! Bill

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #290
Mike, just want to say thanks for the great work you did on the underhood letters w/red retainer pins. Perfect fit and really sets it off. Only problem is I have to drive with the hood closed!! Bill
Thanks for the picture, they look nice installed. Can't quite see it but the S's are satin finished with a clear, nice effect.

You know, if you talked nice to Rebel he could probably cut a hole in your hood and install some glass like he did his and then you could drive with it open :lol I love that glass hood and would really like to do that to mine some day, but I would not drive with it open ..... very often :D:D

·
Premium Member
3,585 Posts
Sooo-- April 30 ordered Mike's Radiator Tank Cover and Cap, Fuse Box Cover, and Air Box Strips. Got them in the mail TODAY!!! :hyper: :hyper: They look great, but going to try to wait to put them on at TECH DAY. woohoo :liebe011: Thanks Mike!!! :liebe011:

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #297
could you please give us a quote on the 5 fluid cap covers , we have a 2005 SSR and we would pay with paypal

Thanks Ken
Hi Ken,
If you send me your email address I can send a full price list to you. What zip code will these items ship to?

Mike

281 - 300 of 354 Posts