Chevy SSR Forum banner

Custom Accessories - No longer available

104K views 356 replies 151 participants last post by  ErnieLHC 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
Billet SSR Items...

:flag Mike got to have one of your new Billet Brake Reservoir Covers. I didn't know you had finished that project. Let me know how much to have Kim send:rolleyes: !!! She should still have your address from the :cool GREAT LOOKING BILLET FUSE COVER...

In fact, go ahead and put me down for the 3 other pieces you are currently working on. I don't know what the covers fit or "cover" but from the OUTSTANDING WORKMANSHIP:thumbs on your other billet pieces, I'm placing my order now... as in pre-construction...

SSRHEARTBEAT

ps: cut some hay today and will be working on it again tomorrow after a trip to the Hydraulic Presure Hose Making Store. Always something. Still want to go, still have permission, just don't know yet. Will pm later. David

#14 ·
The 2 tone alternator I did myself. I polished the front half and painted the back half with black crinkle paint. I like the look and get many compliments on it at car shows.

I might do a few now and then if someone is interested, if you can do without your toy for a few days, pay shipping both ways and can pay me a little for my time, PM me and maybe we can work something out.

#17 ·
Purchase Request

Mike,

I have already purchased the cap covers (w/SSR logo) from you and am very happy with the quality.

I want to order the BRAKE FLUID RESERVOIR COVER. Please let me know how to pay the $80.

Can you reveal yet the additional parts you are working on? The reason I want to know (in addition to being curious) is so that I don't buy similar items from anyone else.

Finally, when you disassembled the alternator, does the housing split "clean", or are magnets/other parts attached to either half?

Richard Williams (rdwcapt)

#19 ·
Mike,

I have already purchased the cap covers (w/SSR logo) from you and am very happy with the quality.

I want to order the BRAKE FLUID RESERVOIR COVER. Please let me know how to pay the $80.

Can you reveal yet the additional parts you are working on? The reason I want to know (in addition to being curious) is so that I don't buy similar items from anyone else.

Finally, when you disassembled the alternator, does the housing split "clean", or are magnets/other parts attached to either half?

Richard Williams (rdwcapt)
Hi Richard,
I will PM you my payment address again for the brake cover. The other items that I want to do are: radiator tank cover, brake booster cover and a plate for the area between the aircleaner and hood latch.

The alternator: I split the case but only took one half off, the side I polished. You can easily take everything apart but I didn't need to with what I did. If you take off the front pulley nut and pulley, then remove the 3 (I think) case screws the front plate half removes easily and leaves everything else there for easily reassembly. Then it's a matter of sandpaper, dremel tools and buffing until your happy.

:cool

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.