Chevy SSR Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
:yellow:

here's mine
Hi golfer2,
Say just wanted to ask you a question on your intake air tube Chrome cover is that on a 03 or 04 and how does it go on over the sensor or whatever that little black square box is off to the side in front of the air tube? And the two slots off to the side of it. What do they go down over?. How do I go to putting it on my 2003 it looks like the same cover I have, been thinking I have the wrong one.
Would appreciate your information so much and by the way your truck is absolutely amazing.
Hope to hear back from you thank you.
Eddie.

·
Premium Member
9,891 Posts
Hi golfer2,
Say just wanted to ask you a question on your intake air tube Chrome cover is that on a 03 or 04 and how does it go on over the sensor or whatever that little black square box is off to the side in front of the air tube? And the two slots off to the side of it. What do they go down over?. How do I go to putting it on my 2003 it looks like the same cover I have, been thinking I have the wrong one.
Would appreciate your information so much and by the way your truck is absolutely amazing.
Hope to hear back from you thank you.
Eddie.
If you look you will notice this thread is from 2014/2015. Check with @rich-uk he may have what you need.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts