Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IT LOOKS AS THOUGH THE BUYER HAS GONE UNDERGROUND AFTER ASKING ME TO HOLD THE WHEELS SO HE COULD SEND A CHECK.... THE WHEELS ARE AVAILABLE IF THERE IS ANOTHER INTERESTED PARTY....... 03/02/2006

Greetings All:

I have (4) custom foose 20" chrome wheels with matching 295/45/20 & 255/35/20 Eagle GSC's that now need a home. I have the correct spacer for the rear because the rims are 20 X 8.5. Pics of the wheels are here on the link provided below.

They are perfect condition with 772 miles on the set. No curb rash or blemishes of any kind. Lug nuts & center caps are included. Everything is bolt-on ready.

I need $2000.00 + actual shipping. Please e mail me at [email protected] rather than sending me a PM here

Regards,
John Curry
(614) 989-9215

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/1691/size/big/cat//ppuser/1229

The wheels are tentatively sold. However, here are the answers to your questions:

(1) The rears are 20 x 10 and the foose wheels are 20 X 8.5. The rear spacers make the offset look like the original wheels in the wheel well.

(2) I bought a Joe Gibbs Tahoe & did not include them in the deal.

(3) There is no projection rub of any kind

(4) The wheels are the exact rolling diameter as the 20's and the 19's. They do not alter the speedo nor abs. ALOT of research was made before I put this package together.

(5) 2000.00 is the price.

(6) Shipping would be $168.48 to zip code 76180 - to a business. To a residence would be higher.

(7) Everything is bolt on & ready to go. No mods to the car is necessary.

(8) No alignment is necessary. You are not changing any of the suspension settings when these wheels are installed.

Cant help you on the chin spoiler... sorry

·
Premium Member
9,382 Posts
Maddog - haven't seen you on the site for ages.

Can you provide some help in locating the chin spoiler on your SSR - most of us are hitting a brick wall trying to get any information.

Thanks for any information you can give us.

Ray

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
PSI Racing said:
:agree

:banghead How can it be this hard to get this spoiler?
maybe you have to buy the wheels to get the info?????

P/P

Peace:flag

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
You guys, don't PM him send him an email!!! :lol Why are you selling? Are you getting new ones or getting rid of your ride? They look good!

·
Premium Member
9,382 Posts
Part of Maddog's response above -

Cant help you on the chin spoiler... sorry

He uses the site to sell his wheels and tires, but can't supply any info about how he got the spoiler?

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

Ray

1 - 10 of 10 Posts