Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted the latest pics from our trip to the blue ridge mountains in the gallery along with some pics of the bracket, plates, and skull bolts t go with the skull theme I am doing on the SSR. Hope you enjoy. Would love to see what others are doing with their license plate brackets or frames.
:seeya

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
Nice frames

Hey ED,

NICE frame bolts... btw a very nice photo of your better half too!
:thumbs

·
Premium Member
2003 Chevy SSR
1,435 Posts
I thought that the entire rear license plate area was not up to the style of the rest of the truck, so I put on a stainless steel Corvette frame and it looks correct now.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,307 Posts
:rolleyes:
Ya need to be careful in selecting a license plate frame in some States. If the design infringes into the actual plate itself, sometimes it will obscure the name of the State and/or the expiration date info, etc.

Some Troopers don't like that. God forbid they can't cruise through a parking lot with their cameras and not be able to make out parts of your plate info. Of course you will also not want to deter those red light cameras too from mailing you a nice ticket cause your plate "frame" interfered with a clear and concise view of your tag info.;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts