Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just to you let you guys know djm now makes my own version a arms for the ssr/tbss. Due to spindles breaking and i had my own fix and have done so many of the trucks they now will not sell you the regular trailblazer a arms due to it having issues on the tbss/ssr spindle cracking and will direct you to me

If you need anymore info just ask

Here goes all the info describing the difference
Exclusive TBSSOWNERS.COM DJM Custom A arms. - TBSSOWNERS.com Forums - The #1 TrailblazerSS Dedicated Owners Forum

·
Registered
2006 Pacific Blue
76 Posts
Tony

I am changing struts and noticed on one side the lower control arm is very stiff and the other is easy to move up and down. Does stiff mean bushings are going out?

Do you do rebushing?

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,477 Posts
Tony

I am changing struts and noticed on one side the lower control arm is very stiff and the other is easy to move up and down. Does stiff mean bushings are going out?

Do you do rebushing?
You might want to call him. The thread is from 2013 and his last activity on this site was in Sept 2016.

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Tony

Do you do rebushing?
Are you aware Simple-Engineering is now carrying a set of replacement prothane bushings?

·
Registered
2006 Pacific Blue
76 Posts
I talked to Mike after my first $1,000 order with him for stiffeners and struts. He says easy side is going bad. I will be going with poly bushings from him in the fall.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts