Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I just got mine out of the shop a week ago (see my avator). It was hell :reddevil to not be driving it for 3 weeks.... I am a new owner of an adopted 2004.......

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
flames said:
I just got mine out of the shop a week ago (see my avator). It was hell :reddevil to not be driving it for 3 weeks.... I am a new owner....made one payment.....

Can you take a larger picture of that and put it in the gallery, please? :cool

·
Registered
158 Posts
....more flames

I had mine 20 days before I couldn't resist adding the flames to mine........

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Focks said:
well you will have to get someone to show you how the camera works, but after you upload the pic to your computer,

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/photopost/

On the right side just below the welcome square you will see a link to upload pics.

I definitely know how to use a digital camera....I did not see the "upload pic" option the first time... I just uploaded a couple of pictures... I got a pending approval message when I tried to see if it worked....

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Flames

Kroozn

Thanks for posting the pics on the flame job. I have never seen that done before and had no idea there were so many steps involved. That was really cool to see the process and the finished product :cool Very Cool!

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,147 Posts
flames said:
I definitely know how to use a digital camera....I did not see the "upload pic" option the first time... I just uploaded a couple of pictures... I got a pending approval message when I tried to see if it worked....

That means you did something right. One of the moderators will go over the pics within a couple days and then they will show up in your gallery.

welcome aboard

·
Registered
158 Posts
these pics were a quick view of the process, I left out all the sanding steps, pinstriping, and the muliple clear coats.......................all this keeps me out of trouble................but not away from what some people call insanity.......................

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Mine went to the painter before I got to bring it home. I figured that if I got it home, I wouldn't give it up to get flamed :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts