Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was alll ready to turn my car over to my painter today. So I called to find out if he had an open spot for my car, only ti find out that his painter walked on him last week, and not only does he not have a painter, but he is backed up until the first of the year. :cuss

I met with a new guy in Lewisville, named "Mike Dusold" http://www.dusolddesigns.com/
Sample of his work... Nice bathing suit

HotRod

Hopefully he will come thru, however, if you all know anyone else in the dallas area worth talking to, please write it down here.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Very interesting Focks, that sure doesn't look like any flag I have ever seen :lol She looks kind of mean!!!

Hardcore Customz in Irving on Rock Island Rd., They may only do bike, not sure but they do an excellent job.

MadFish in Garland. I will ask the shop guys, maybe they know someone!!

Try this link
http://www.tx-dir.com/body-shops-0.htm

·
Registered
132 Posts
Dusold is very well known for work on harleys and choppers... but he is always backedup with work.. we had flames done on 4 or 5 prowlers few years ago by Gary Queen...he had a shop at strokers last i had seem him down in Austin last year at the ROT ralley...i will look and see i can find his card ans post the info. for you...

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know where Strokers is.. I go there all the time. Not sure what they do better there,... Mom's burgers, or the biker babes. :rolleyes:

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Mike, If you want to travel over here (might take 6 days to get thru the KATRINA mess) the shop who did my SSR is the included website.

Kustom Auto Graphix

P/P

Peace :flag

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
while it is tempting Ed, I think I prefer my car be a little closer during the process, but thank you anyway. Besides, I would completely freak out if my car came back purple. I am pretty sure I would go postal. LOL

·
Registered
254 Posts
OK, for the paint

seems you got a lot of great help on that. What did you decide on the headers? Did you see my last info to you in that regard? (Search: "heaaders", that's your spelling, not mine). :confused

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My headers are in town, and I hope to get them installed next week. Yes they are the same ones you have. Fortunately, Classic Chevrolet is the same place I bought my truck, and I hope to get a loaner from them while they have it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts