Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
We've seen this one before. The spoiler is too big, The bumpers are awful. Gas cover is ok. Wheels look low profile in the picture. Also looks lowered.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Yeah UGLY!!!! Some interesting addons, the hood has 6 louvers, not sure if they are for show or if they actually work! But that Whale tale is just wrong!!! and the bumpers look like they found them on the side of the road, they just don't fit the style or size!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think I would like a front bumper on mine. But it would have to fit a lot better than this one! I think the SSR would look better if the lower front didn't fade away from the grill. A well designed bumper would help this. The So-Cal truck had one that was nice.

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
A company called SoCal Speed here in California did a custom SSR with a front bumper similar to what the owner of this SSR tried. They did a great job on their SSR unlike this one above.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Several things about the SSR

The hood louvres.... don't look right. From a distance it looks like the hood has broken out with something.

The "brake vent" looks like a JC Whitney special. And it makes no sense where it is placed.... where it's located it wouldn't do any good.

It looks like they painted the satin chrome exterior parts silver.

The bumper looks better from certain angles.

Replacing the nice SSR seats with MOMO's? Yeech. It looks terrible.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Tailights

The part I like about this truck, is the tailight ring, it goes nicely with the billet gas door.

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
Ususally they are driven by a vision. In this case it must have been blindness.:eek I'll get them credit for trying though.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
hdflstf said:
Ususally they are driven by a vision. In this case it must have been blindness.:eek I'll get them credit for trying though.

I couldn't have said it better:thumbs

1 - 14 of 14 Posts