Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look what Ray did to his SSR.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,391 Posts
To quote a couple of young guys giving me the thumbs up last week - "That's totally @%#&^ sick, man!!

Love the exhaust system - but can't quite figure out what's happening with taillights.

That hood with the reverse cowl and the air intake is pretty impressive.

With all that going on, there's got to be new wheels in the works - looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Ray

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't know when it will be finished. Mofo sent me the pictures to post. The SSR belongs to a friend of his. We don't know what he's going to do to the taillights, or what else he has planned for it. We will keep you posted as soon as we see any more progress.

·
Registered
321 Posts
lloger said:
I don't know when it will be finished. Mofo sent me the pictures to post. The SSR belongs to a friend of his. We don't know what he's going to do to the taillights, or what else he has planned for it. We will keep you posted as soon as we see any more progress.
Lloyd:

Glad you didn't really do that to your Sling Shot... Yours was too cool already....

Steve

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hood

I for one have not been a fan of adding a cowl style scoop to the SSR. However, seeing the way that the scoop has been integrated into the hood on this truck, I believe that I was short sighted. I think that the hood looks awesome!

Thoughts,

Rob V.

·
Super Moderator
14,088 Posts
I spoke with the owners a couple years ago - they were going to assemble a bunch of information and I was going to do a thead on the build - like many things, somehow we just never got it done! At that time (2011 I think) the original owner/builders still had it. It is a fairly early MY2004, started out as a :black:
I think Jim put about 1500 miles on it, just getting it home. They began the build shortly thereafter and it did not have many more miles put on since. They wish they had had it shipped as it would have really low mileage if they had. I assumed that would be less than 2 or 300 miles, just car show stuff.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts