Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been producing some custom vinyl lettering and graphics for some of the Fanatics lately. But I also do custom striping. I wanted to offer these to any of you that might have interest. The attached pics are my truck. It's what I personally like. However, different designs and colors are doable. So if you've been contemplating doing some striping on your truck, let me know. We can talk about your ideas and produce the look you want.

Wizzr.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Flames on the back are going forward??? AND a silver truck can use all the help one can give it? YAH, I'd like something different around the belt line on my RED ssr. I have no idea what that is?

no harm intended.........Bird

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,443 Posts
I'm still toying with the idea of some Rally Stripes. American flag stripes with white stars, white and red stripes over my Pac Blue... Maybe tattered edges as it goes over the deck...
Any thought or ideas?

Reactions: SandMountianMan

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Flames on the back are going forward??? AND a silver truck can use all the help one can give it? YAH, I'd like something different around the belt line on my RED ssr. I have no idea what that is?

no harm intended.........Bird
Yeah, I know rear flames are going forward. I just kinda like it that way. Guess I'm just a little different.

And yes! Silver Trucks ARE the blank canvas of the SSR world. Gotta love 'em!

Let me know if you come up with an idea for your belt line and I'll see if I can help.

Mark.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm still toying with the idea of some Rally Stripes. American flag stripes with white stars, white and red stripes over my Pac Blue... Maybe tattered edges as it goes over the deck...
Any thought or ideas?
HUAW,

That's a cool idea with all kinds of possibilities!

I'm likely going to suggest you go to your local graphics shop for that.

Please know that I use cut vinyl, I don't print. As such, if I did it, the graphics would be layered. While that in itself is not a big deal, the installation would be quite challenging. If you're not well versed in vinyl application, you'd likely want to find some help to make it happen.

There are some generic printed "stars and stripes" striping that I've seen out and about. Perhaps there's something that would work on an SSR???

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Wizzr Your killing me with these new things your doing. Put the Big R on my truck today and your SSr on windshield both look great. Red R stands out on the UV, now if I only could remember where I parked it.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wizzr Your killing me with these new things your doing. Put the Big R on my truck today and your SSr on windshield both look great. Red R stands out on the UV, now if I only could remember where I parked it.
Oooo... Pictures please! I wanna see the graphics on a purple truck.

·
Daily Driver
8,940 Posts
Flames on the back are going forward??? AND a silver truck can use all the help one can give it?
Yeah, I know rear flames are going forward. I just kinda like it that way. Guess I'm just a little different.

Mark.
Well done Mark, if you let him get to you he'll make you nuts. :thumbs

·
Registered
1,425 Posts

Let me know if you come up with an idea for your belt line and I'll see if I can help.

Mark.
Much thanks for not being afended. But as you said, A blank Canvas.

Birdmans

1 - 10 of 10 Posts