Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i decided to post this here on the web its been a long and frustrating process but finally got the custom box fabbed and installed for the ssr houses one ten inch competiton series subwoofer and absolutley love the sound but love the leg room that i once had to sacrifice. just a little info in order to get the speaker box in it did go through the front did not have to disassemble much just hr waterfall was able to leave the seats in. total install time from start to finish took maybe 8 hrs including lunch break just me and a friend who owns a car audio shop in las vegas. i think pretty good for first install. also box does not interfere at all with the roof we did relocate some of the hardware but no wires were spliced or cut up still factory oem.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,293 Posts
Looks like a nice job but when you are my age all speakers sound pretty much the same. I can still remember 50+ years ago what those fantastic factory 57 Pontiac speaker mounted on the floor hump sounded coming off an 8 track stereo. Sure wish speakers sounded like that to me now but those days are long gone. Working arround jet engines will do that to you. My bride of almost 50 years claims my favorite words are "What?"

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello I really like your subwoofer box

well i decided to post this here on the web its been a long and frustrating process but finally got the custom box fabbed and installed for the ssr houses one ten inch competiton series subwoofer and absolutley love the sound but love the leg room that i once had to sacrifice. just a little info in order to get the speaker box in it did go through the front did not have to disassemble much just hr waterfall was able to leave the seats in. total install time from start to finish took maybe 8 hrs including lunch break just me and a friend who owns a car audio shop in las vegas. i think pretty good for first install. also box does not interfere at all with the roof we did relocate some of the hardware but no wires were spliced or cut up still factory oem.
How can A Man get a custom subwoofer box.. Im from Bakersfield ca.. My number is 661-246-7302.. and my email is [email protected] you and have a great New Year!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
name of the shop is called vegas quality sound its on charleston and bruce i can get more info number is 702-303-8291 danny

1 - 13 of 13 Posts