Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeremy is going to attend our Florida Chapter SSR Rally in Jan. It is in Orlando on Jan. 16-17-18th.
He will be offering tunes to any one interested.
He has done most of the "R"s on the West Coast of Florida and his work is second to none.
Dicktator

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dyno

Yes, Lauren/Lonnie he doen't need the dyno. He has many tunes already in his computer from all the SSR's he has tuned.
You can pick one, then customize it to fit your taste.
Dicktator

Can he do it without a dyno? Still need Sinister tuned.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Yes, Lauren/Lonnie he doen't need the dyno. He has many tunes already in his computer from all the SSR's he has tuned.
You can pick one, then customize it to fit your taste.
Dicktator
Hmmm, that might work for the Diva but I think Sinister will need some extra attention since we've bypassed the factory computer. I'll have Lonnie call and talk to him before the time comes.

·
Crew SSR Live Strong Team
676 Posts
I'm in for a "Tune" from the expert![/

Jeremy is going to attend our Florida Chapter SSR Rally in Jan. It is in Orlando on Jan. 16-17-18th.
He will be offering tunes to any one interested.
He has done most of the "R"s on the West Coast of Florida and his work is second to none.
Dicktator
I've been waiting to have Jeremy tune the "Silver Ghost" and this looks like the perfect opportunity - I'm in for a "Tune" from the expert!

My SSR has -

- Lingenfelter Ported & Polished Throttle Body
- Maggie Super Charger 8lbs Boost- 2.8 Pulley
- Lingenfelter High Capacity/Pressure Fuel Pump
- Maggie Magna-Volt Pump Controller
- Tuned on Dyno, 440hp & 460tq @ 6,500rpm
- City Mileage = 20mpg
- Highway Mileage = 25mpg
- 6 Speed Transmission
- 4.10:1 American Gears
- Mike's True Duals with High Flow Cats
- Minor Drivability Issue during partial Throttle

- :seeya -​

·
Florida SSR Fanatic
3,026 Posts
I've been waiting to have Jeremy tune the "Silver Ghost" and this looks like the perfect opportunity - I'm in for a "Tune" from the expert!

My SSR has -

- Lingenfelter Ported & Polished Throttle Body
- Maggie Super Charger 8lbs Boost- 2.8 Pully
- Lingenfelter High Capacity/Pressure Fuel Pump
- Maggie Magna-Volt Pump Controller
- Tuned on Dyno, 440Hp & 460Tq @ 6,500Rpm
- City Mileage = 20Mpg
- Highway Mileage = 25Mpg
- 6 Speed Transmission
- 4.10:1 American Gears
- Mike's True Duals with High Flow Cats
- Some Drivability Issues during partial Throttle

- :seeya -​
You are already "in"-- I put you on the list a week ago right behind Lonnie -(Opps, guess I should of asked you first) Suggest contacting Jeremy - he said he will do yours & Lonnie's before the Rally, if possible.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Question

Can he tune if you already have a tune in your SSR, or does he need to start with the ECM & TCM at stock values? Just a thought for those that have already tuned their SSR's from other tuners.

Just food for thought.

Pasta Mike

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hey guys hadn't been on here for awhile been real busy around here.
OK first question
- Yes we can do it without a dyno. I have a wide band 02 sensor for dialing in the air-fuel mixture. Typically the price is $300 for a street tune and $400 for a dyno tune plus the cost of dyno ($60-100 depending on location). Yes as Dick said I have a library of files that should be close for your application and then I tweak from there.
-IF the factory computer has been modified no problem I have a slew of stk files to reference. I will custom tune everything and set everything the way you so desire. IF you would like to contact me please give me a call at 813-495-8778 or 813-476-7364.

I have ported TBs that will make a dramatic increase in the part throttle response and TQ feel. We will be selling them for $100 thru Jan 17th. Typically we sell them for $150 when we are not running an intake and TB special.
I can do a mail order tune and my address is
- 19103 Sunlake blvd
Lutz Fl. 33558
I hope to help you guys out. Thank you and God Bless.
Jeremy Formato

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I talked to you once before, I have the custom intake with the 8 throttle bodies. It runs off it's own ECU and MSD. I have it running, I will sync the linkage and vaccum and I want to install side exhaust before we do this in Jan. I will bring you all the curves from MSD. If there's anything else I need to do or if you have any questions call me - 813-625-4457.

Lonnie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts