Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Custom Wheel Widening

I FOUND A COMPANY THAT WILL WIDEN YOUR STOCK OR AFTERMARKET WHEELS, I JUST HAD MY WHEELS DONE AND THEY LOOK GREAT,I HAVE 22'' by 9 1/2'' on the front and 22'' by 12'' on the rear, yes i said 12'' wide on the rear, the company name is WELDCRAFT, AT WWW.WELDCRAFTWHEELS.COM :seeya :seeya
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,950 Posts
Project pictures

Just looked at your project pictures. They were great. Thanks for posting.

Who thought of putting the gas fill under the tail light? That is just amazing!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
Nice Ride

Pistons,That is one nice Ride you have so how about some info like your wheels air ride ETC ETC always like to learn how such creative minds work smiling esp when it turned out so good that is awesome.Doug. :party
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
project pictures

looking4_an_ssr said:
Just looked at your project pictures. They were great. Thanks for posting.

Who thought of putting the gas fill under the tail light? That is just amazing!
thank you for your comments,and it was my ideal to relocate the gas filler,thanks again (MOE)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
air ride

Doug Adkins said:
Pistons,That is one nice Ride you have so how about some info like your wheels air ride ETC ETC always like to learn how such creative minds work smiling esp when it turned out so good that is awesome.Doug. :party
thanks DOUG ,the wheels are ZINIK Z9 22"X9 1/2 on the front & 22"X 12 on rear,the air ride is from chassis tech, the kit come with replacement front strut bags,and rear bags,two air pressure gauges, valves, control box,air lines, fittings and air tank, the basketball court is 1/25 scale of the palace arena, it took 4,523 pieces of wood to make the court,there is about 700 seats,with a 17"LCD flat screen and playstation 2 game,the interior is done in suede with all trim pieces painted body color,custom made pod for air pressure gauges,the color of the truck is tangerine pearl with the Detroit Pistons logos and ghost flames on the doors & hood,the tailgate has a mural of the city of Detroit skyline, it took us about 6 weeks to complete, if there is any more question please contact me, THANKS AGAIN (MOE) :party
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
318 Posts
pistons #1 fan said:
thanks DOUG ,the wheels are ZINIK Z9 22"X9 1/2 on the front & 22"X 12 on rear,the air ride is from chassis tech, the kit come with replacement front strut bags,and rear bags,two air pressure gauges, valves, control box,air lines, fittings and air tank, the basketball court is 1/25 scale of the palace arena, it took 4,523 pieces of wood to make the court,there is about 700 seats,with a 17"LCD flat screen and playstation 2 game,the interior is done in suede with all trim pieces painted body color,custom made pod for air pressure gauges,the color of the truck is tangerine pearl with the Detroit Pistons logos and ghost flames on the doors & hood,the tailgate has a mural of the city of Detroit skyline, it took us about 6 weeks to complete, if there is any more question please contact me, THANKS AGAIN (MOE) :party
Hey Moe:

Great job on the ride.... Unbelievable job in the bed. Did I see a small man throwing a cup of beer back there? :banghead

Can't wait to see the flicks of your widened wheels!

Thanks,

Steve
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top