Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone yet found a good looking custom wheel to fit the right bolt pattern and offset for the SSR...Must be some out there..Must change the painted wheels.

·
Registered
29 Posts
rdyachts said:
Has anyone yet found a good looking custom wheel to fit the right bolt pattern and offset for the SSR...Must be some out there..Must change the painted wheels.
If you call Budnick or Boyd Coddington they will build you the right bolt pattern and offset in most any wheel the make. There is a limited number of bolt patterns out there and the way they produce wheels now offset is no problem since the wheel is two piece. I was able to get wheels from budnick for my Prowler no problem.
Neal

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
SSR Wheels

I think that places like that would charge a lot of money for wheels. I had some wheels custom fabricated for my SSR by Billet Specialties. It fits perfect and looks awesome. Just a sugestion though. I paid about $4500 with tires. 20" in front and 22" in back

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
richochetssr said:
I think that places like that would charge a lot of money for wheels. I had some wheels custom fabricated for my SSR by Billet Specialties. It fits perfect and looks awesome. Just a sugestion though. I paid about $5200 with tires. 20" in front and 22" in back
If you buy the Budnick wheels and tires through Discount Tire you will be surprised at the good deal you will get.
Neal

·
Registered
56 Posts
ssr custom wheels

:) zinik wheels makes 22" rims for the front w/ +35mm offset & 22" rims for the rear W/ +15mm offset,cost is about $450.00 per rim

·
Premium Member
9,472 Posts
That is one awesome machine - how about a profile photo - great shots of the front end and of the box. What is the color? - it's a knockout!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts