Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:grouphug Since we don't have our vehicles yet, my mind has been fantasizing on how I will customize my SSR. Since I am getting black, I plan on doing fairly subtle pinstripes in red, white and blue fading into tribal flame like shapes (small) near the fenders. I will try to do some work in Photoshop this weekend to let you have a peek but I think this baby is wide open for design of all sorts graphically. Those big fenders are a canvas waiting for my brush! I plan on doing thick pin stripes on the nose starting at the hood near the windshield but on the side of the hood of course and then tapering to thin lines at the tip of the nose on the hood. Each fender flare will have tribal tattoo like flames fading into pin lines but very small flames. Graphics that tend to go from thick to thin, small to large accentuate the length of the vehicle and I want it to look really stretched out. How bout you guys?

S

·
0 Posts
I am looking for a tuner to help improve a pretty slow 7.6 sec., 0 to 60. With the great looks, I need something quicker than my Tahoe.

E

·
0 Posts
Cruzned, Are you a paint & pinstrip man? How can I see some of your work? :cheers

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
painter

EZ, I have done custom work on a few cars/trucks and even a couple of race cars but I am a teaching artist, grahic designer, customizer. I can do stuff a lot faster these days on my mac and output it to vinyl and switch it out pretty fast too. I don't plan on doing vinyl on my Black SSR though. I have a friend who is much better with the pin stripe brush so I plan on using his services to do that and then perhaps down the road, airbrush some detailed tribal tattoo flames on it. Have been airbrushing since 1972. You can see some of my work on canvas at:
http://www.edobermeyer.com

D

·
0 Posts
I don't plan on doing anything to the engine since I have my Z06 Corvette for performance. I do think the SSR would look better sitting lower so lowering it will probably be my first priority.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts