Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Machell
Joined
·
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.autorama.com/casi/dallas.htm

Went to this event last night and talk about car heaven! It was all there. And there were two SSRs very, very nice black with a woody paint job and magnacharger and great wheels. I forgot my digital camera so we used the camera phone and I will get the pics as soon as we get that figured out.

Very nice guy, lives in Rockwall, Texas and maybe he will be checking out our site when this very busy weekend is over.

The Other SSR, also black had a nice paint, my hubby liked the wheels, They were not my style but they were nice. It had a front and back bumber weird that is was a grey paint instead of a chrome or something else. also have pictures to upload from the camera phone.
 

·
Machell
Joined
·
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
wildcat66 said:
http://www.autorama.com/casi/dallas.htm

Went to this event last night and talk about car heaven! It was all there. And there were two SSRs very, very nice black with a woody paint job and magnacharger and great wheels. I forgot my digital camera so we used the camera phone and I will get the pics as soon as we get that figured out.

Very nice guy, lives in Rockwall, Texas and maybe he will be checking out our site when this very busy weekend is over.

The Other SSR, also black had a nice paint, my hubby liked the wheels, They were not my style but they were nice. It had a front and back bumber weird that is was a grey paint instead of a chrome or something else. also have pictures to upload from the camera phone.
Add pics
 

·
Machell
Joined
·
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
more pics

The paint job on the woody was so good that they even added the wood seams where the wood would have been cut. Very impressive.


Sorry that these pics aren't very clear. The flouresent lights really weren't the best lighting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Dallas autorama

Hey Wildcat, thank you for the pictures, next month my SSR will be at the Detroit Autorama at Cobo Hall, wish me luck........ :seeya (MOE)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
Go Moe!

pistons #1 fan said:
Hey Wildcat, thank you for the pictures, next month my SSR will be at the Detroit Autorama at Cobo Hall, wish me luck........ :seeya (MOE)
Who Needs Luck - You've got a Winner already!! :thumbs

Superb Customs Above and Beyond !! :cool

Go MOE!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
Dallas Show Shots

Very Cool as a Woodie!!! Beautiful on Black :thumbs

I was sure I'd see one around so cal some day ;) They beat em to it!!

Thanks for the shots-
 

·
Las Vegas Mob
Joined
·
1,371 Posts
Axiom said:
Very Cool as a Woodie!!! Beautiful on Black :thumbs

I was sure I'd see one around so cal some day ;) They beat em to it!!
Me Too! I thought for sure we would see a "Woody" SSR before this! It's not for me personally, but it is a very pleasing look. Speaking of looks, maybe my tastes are a little wonky, but the more I look at Axiom's truck, the SoCal SSR, and the NASCAR pace car SSR, the more I really like plain ol' WHITE on our trucks. Go figure . . .

Blast
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
BlastfromPast said:
Me Too! I thought for sure we would see a "Woody" SSR before this! It's not for me personally, but it is a very pleasing look. Speaking of looks, maybe my tastes are a little wonky, but the more I look at Axiom's truck, the SoCal SSR, and the NASCAR pace car SSR, the more I really like plain ol' WHITE on our trucks. Go figure . . .

Blast
The wood isn't really my thing, but I truely appreciate it when done properly.
I think the wood paint would be nice on a full white one too.

Our White grew on me slowly - I was starrin at her one nite in a subdued light, and it just happened. The White Passenger Tonneau we added really made it pop. I realized how cool a solid white would be. The dealer said he was bummed when she was there for showing - because a few people wanted only a WHITE one, and why couldn't they get it. :lol

It would be kinda racey and classy- maybe. Id like to see it in full white someday, or Pistons tangerine! ;)
 

·
Machell
Joined
·
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pistons #1 fan said:
Hey Wildcat, thank you for the pictures, next month my SSR will be at the Detroit Autorama at Cobo Hall, wish me luck........ :seeya (MOE)
Hey Moe, you will be an instant hit at the show and a tip have some pics and info ready, and don't forget your SSRFanatic business cards. Take pictures and be prepared for lots of questions.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top