Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Go Moe!

pistons #1 fan said:
Hey Wildcat, thank you for the pictures, next month my SSR will be at the Detroit Autorama at Cobo Hall, wish me luck........ :seeya (MOE)
Who Needs Luck - You've got a Winner already!! :thumbs

Superb Customs Above and Beyond !! :cool

Go MOE!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Dallas Show Shots

Very Cool as a Woodie!!! Beautiful on Black :thumbs

I was sure I'd see one around so cal some day ;) They beat em to it!!

Thanks for the shots-

·
Registered
322 Posts
BlastfromPast said:
Me Too! I thought for sure we would see a "Woody" SSR before this! It's not for me personally, but it is a very pleasing look. Speaking of looks, maybe my tastes are a little wonky, but the more I look at Axiom's truck, the SoCal SSR, and the NASCAR pace car SSR, the more I really like plain ol' WHITE on our trucks. Go figure . . .

Blast
The wood isn't really my thing, but I truely appreciate it when done properly.
I think the wood paint would be nice on a full white one too.

Our White grew on me slowly - I was starrin at her one nite in a subdued light, and it just happened. The White Passenger Tonneau we added really made it pop. I realized how cool a solid white would be. The dealer said he was bummed when she was there for showing - because a few people wanted only a WHITE one, and why couldn't they get it. :lol

It would be kinda racey and classy- maybe. Id like to see it in full white someday, or Pistons tangerine! ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.