Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone who is interested in forming a ssr club here i dfw area or if there is a club already formed please let me know. i would apprecieate it.
thanks

L J

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Jerry Temple, aka Yellow Heaven www.ssrowners.com I know that I signed up but not much has been done.
I was thinking of talking to local sonic and other resturants and getting any cars/trucks that want to get together for fun.

Hard to pick a day maybe Sundays. Baseball season starts soon so lots of practice and weeknight games as well as a few Saturdays.

I don't know if Jerry has been on this site in a while I haven't seen him but he has an assistant that helps him with his email and when you sign up on his site too.

I tried the link and it didn't work but I know it is the right address. :nono
This is from an earlier post of Jerry's
It's ok to call me days or evenings. My personal line is 972-712-7301 or email me at [email protected]. My fax is 972-712-7303 and address is PO Box 580, Frisco, TX 75034.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in Ft. Worth, but Sunday is my only day off, so it's hard for me to attend much of anything. :(

·
Registered
35 Posts
My smokin' asphalt SSR is registered for H.E.A.T.!

:seeya I got my smokin' asphalt SSR registered in the TEXAS H.E.A.T. program! Don't you think that is appropriate? Have you registered? :leaving

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Yes that seems appropriate and thanks for letting me know about it. I think that will come in very handy when my daughter starts driving too. Hope we meet up in Decatur on First Sat Night Car Cruises.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts