Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Ex SoCal Nut
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's been a long Dam time since the last one ! We're doing the 7th Annual Damn Dam Run again. Mark your calendars for November 23, 2019. It's the Saturday B-4 Thanksgiving (USA). We're changing the venue this year to Blythe, Ca, in hopes we can get some of the SoCal Nuts to come out, too. From Riverside/San Berdoo it's about 2.5 hrs, just like us in Phoenix. We'll gather for Lunch at Steaks and Cakes, 1871 E. Hobson Way, Blythe, Ca. 92225 at 12:00 Noon (California Time). Our Mole, 240 Gordy, had mentioned that the Havasu Gang only had a 20 min drive in the past, and this would give them a longer cruise, instead of their short run as in the past. Looks to be some Dam Good Eats and prices good too. (they will add $1.30 for using credit or debit cards v/s cash)

Phoenix caravan will gather up behind the McDonalds @ 14553 W. Grand Ave, Surprise, Az 85374. Meet there 9:10 AM and roll out by 9:30AM. (145 mi approx 2hr 20 min). Radios on Ch 7.

The Havasu Gang will gather at the Ace Hardware @ 3530 Sweetwater Ave. Lake Havasu City 86406. Gather up at 10:15 and roll out will be around 10:30AM.

Hope to see some SoCal Nuts jump in and run this Dam Run into the 8th Annual next year...

Please RSVP... We'll need to give the Restaurant a "head count" so that they can plan for our group. Chime in on this thread if you are planning to be there,

Reactions: sprooney

·
Ex SoCal Nut
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
On Hold

Purple Hawk Fuji & Betty
Railbob Bob
3Yello Bob & Terry
Sprooney Shawn & Sieglinde
BigRed Bill & Lil
nulogic1 Mike & Debbie
Lloger Lloyd& Gerry
Shakatak Ron & Tina-Marie
BlueStreak Dwight

Griz & Sharon
overguard +1
Callie +3

·
Ex SoCal Nut
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Screwed up on the date and maybe even the address. Trying to get an Edit done. Crap. ... . Software.

Ok have corrected my screw ups.

·
Premium Member
513 Posts
It's been a long Dam time since the last one ! We're doing the 7th Annual Damn Dam Run again. Mark your calendars for November 23, 2019. It's the Saturday B-4 Thanksgiving (USA). We're changing the venue this year to Blythe, Ca, in hopes we can get some of the SoCal Nuts to come out, too. From Riverside/San Berdoo it's about 2.5 hrs, just like us in Phoenix. We'll gather for Lunch at Steaks and Cakes, 1871 E. Hobson Way, Blythe, Ca. 92225 at 12:00 Noon. Our Mole, 240 Gordy, had mentioned that the Havasu Gang only had a 20 min drive in the past, and this would give them a longer cruise, instead of their short run as in the past. Looks to be some Dam Good Eats and prices good too. (they will add $1.30 for using credit or debit cards v/s cash)

Phoenix caravan will gather up behind the McDonalds @ 14553 W. Grand Ave, Surprise, Az 85374. Meet there 9:10 AM and roll out by 9:30AM. (145 mi approx 2hr 20 min). Radios on Ch 7.

The Havasu Gang will gather at the Ace Hardware @ 3530 Sweetwater Ave. Lake Havasu City 86406. Gather up at 10:15 and roll out will be around 10:30AM.

Hope to see some SoCal Nuts jump in and run this Dam Run into the 8th Annual next year...
Sieglinde and Shawn will be there. We are looking forward to being in the sun as we head south tomorrow! “On The Road Again”

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
30,146 Posts
Will try to make it. I get home from my Cruise the night before. Will be ready to do some driving after 2 weeks "at sea."

·
Ex SoCal Nut
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Bump TTT... Please sign in if you plan on attending.. We'll need to give a "head count" so that the restaurant can plan for our group. Thanks, and hope you can make it... Also Note that Noon is California Time... Zonies are an Hour earlier.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
30,146 Posts
Ok put Tina-Marie and me down.

Any one from So Cal want to meet up and caravan out ? Let me know.
I will be willing since I will hopefully be running east on the 10. Just will not be around to make any plans. If you pick the spot and time I will be happy to join whoever is there. Leave a phone number so I can text when I leave home.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.