Chevy SSR Forum banner

Dang, I'm really not liking the Rain.

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  mikepowell 
#1 ·
:cuss The last month or so, it hasn't stormed much, not more than once a week, but why is it always at the beginning of the week!

I was so hoping my truck would stay clean for at least a week this time.

#6 · (Edited)
80 in the future

beer100 said:
:cuss The last month or so, it hasn't stormed much, not more than once a week, but why is it always at the beginning of the week!

I was so hoping my truck would stay clean for at least a week this time.
At least we should see our first 80 degree day this week... But light rain poss on Thurs and Friday!

Need some warm days to melt the snow up at Sequoia!!! (Photo taken 4-4-5 @ 7am)

Attachments

#8 ·
Bugs - aaaarrrrgggg!!!

We took the Redline from Flagstaff (at 42 degrees) to Phoenix (at 87 degrees) and back yesterday. Didn't see another SSR the whole trip, but sure got lots of looks. We passed several highway patrol boys who gave us long stares while we were driving 77 mph, but I think they knew better than to pull us over at 2 mph over the limit. We followed a red Viper RT10 for many miles on I-17, but it was the red SSR that caught everyone's eye. (My hottie wife driving with the top down didn't hurt anyone's eyes, either.)

I don't think there are any bugs left between Flagstaff and Phoenix, because they are all on the front end of my SSR. :mad

G
#10 ·
burn

That makes two of us. did not even think about my forehead. Top down for over six hours with the wind also. It was a nice drive to celina tx. from Tulsa. 240 mi one way. the high at tulsa was 71. it was 85 in texas where wildcat66 and I were. Now my forehead matches my redline SSR!! :glol :glol :flag :seeya

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.