Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That Blue for $34,000, manual.....SHUCKS, I need to sign on more, damn it would have done that in a heart beat! Closed thread, but, if ANYBODY ever see's a Pac Blue manual, ever again, please let me know...Preferably a week before it gets posted. :)

Cheers

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,381 Posts
That Blue for $34,000, manual.....SHUCKS, I need to sign on more, damn it would have done that in a heart beat! Closed thread, but, if ANYBODY ever see's a Pac Blue manual, ever again, please let me know...Preferably a week before it gets posted. :)

Cheers
I know you said Manual, but in case you just want a NICE :blue: check out this one

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
It received lots of love and attention and will provide many enjoyable miles for another Midwesterner now. I think the next owner will be putting more miles on than I did which is fine. You can enjoy them whether your a "hi-miler" or a "low-miler." I thoroughly enjoyed my 9 years as a low mile owner.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,432 Posts
It received lots of love and attention and will provide many enjoyable miles for another Midwesterner now. I think the next owner will be putting more miles on than I did which is fine. You can enjoy them whether your a "hi-miler" or a "low-miler." I thoroughly enjoyed my 9 years as a low mile owner.
You know that you're going to miss that PermaGrin! Sorry we lose you as a "Blues Brother" but hopefully the new owner will join our Fanatic Family!

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, now I'm paying attention...Lol
BlueStreak No mention of manual and the photo appears auto and yes, it has to be a BLUE.
Now nj6969 , it looks like I'm going to have to bother Cash for this and perhaps he will remember I didn't get a "Deal" the first time around. ;)

Cheers

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,381 Posts
Oh, now I'm paying attention...Lol
BlueStreak No mention of manual and the photo appears auto and yes, it has to be a BLUE.
Now nj6969 , it looks like I'm going to have to bother Cash for this and perhaps he will remember I didn't get a "Deal" the first time around. ;)

Cheers
You are correct, the one I mentioned is an AUTOmatic.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,356 Posts
The ad for the Blue says Ended but that doesn't mean SOLD!! CALL THEM!!

Nick

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
The ad for the Blue says Ended but that doesn't mean SOLD!! CALL THEM!!

Nick
I'm trying, but you fella's are not nailing a blue/manual. Stock wheels, Fanatic upgrades will work, but not necassary >:)

The Ebay =2005 Chevrolet SSR, Smokin Asphalt.
Left a message at North Freeway, Cash should remember, I bought my current 2006 blue/auto from him in 2013.
Maybe the new owner might have a change of heart (SHHhhhh) ohhawk...Unlikely, but one never knows.

Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm the proud new owner of OHHAWK's 06 Pacific Blue 6 spd. #22301 Dick was a great guy to deal with and the SSR was in SHOWROOM condition. I can only hope it will look as good in the next 9 year as it did after the 9 years Dick owned it.

·
Premium Member
35,594 Posts
I'm the proud new owner of OHHAWK's 06 Pacific Blue 6 spd. #22301 Dick was a great guy to deal with and the SSR was in SHOWROOM condition. I can only hope it will look as good in the next 9 year as it did after the 9 years Dick owned it.
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :blue: very nice ride!

you should go to the new members thread, it's found in the 1st box on the forums in the red bar across the top. Make a thread so everyone can say Hi & maybe tell us a bit about you. You might have a member close to you.

enjoy the permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

1 - 15 of 15 Posts