Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Permagrins, Due to poor health its time to say goodbye to my SSR.

I have a 2006 Silver with 37,472 miles, I cant clean and baby it like it needs as you can see by the dust.
Been a member since 2013, Automatic, Carpeted back with wood slats two soft SSR bins, Trailer hitch, Factory Air comp, Wind screen, Roof tool, spare ignition switch, Fuse jump link, Steel lower Rad. support, Heat shield on Brakes, rear cover struts these Items from Mike in Arizona. Short one cup holder, Goodyear eagles with less than 3000 miles on them.
Driven 270 miles this last yr, driven to keep lubricated and washed. garage keep. $ 26500.00 Have lot more pictures.

Attachments

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,644 Posts

I have a 2006 Silver with 37,472 miles, I cant clean and baby it like it needs as you can see by the dust.
Been a member since 2013, Automatic, Carpeted back with wood slats two soft SSR bins, Trailer hitch, Factory Air comp, Wind screen, Roof tool, spare ignition switch, Fuse jump link, Steel lower Rad. support, Heat shield on Brakes, rear cover struts these Items from Mike in Arizona. Short one cup holder, Goodyear eagles with less than 3000 miles on them.
Driven 270 miles this last yr, driven to keep lubricated and washed. garage keep. $ 26500.00 Have lot more pictures.
Sorry to hear this! Good luck with your sale.

Reactions: gsmac1415

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
48,573 Posts
Sorry to hear you have to sale hope everything goes well with the sale and foremost your health !!!!!!!!!

·
RED SLED
440 Posts
Do you have a craigslist ad or have it listed for sale somewhere I could share a link to it?

Reactions: gsmac1415

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Sorry to hear of your health issues. I hope everything turns out well for you. I think you have a really nice looking car, and was wondering if you would mind to send the other photos via my e-mail. It is as follows:

[email protected]

I have a friend that is thinking he would like another special interest car, and I thought I might show him yours.

Thank you,

·
Registered
16 Posts

Good luck on sale may your health will improve it is sweet SSR
More photos and where are u located. How many owners and is carfax available
. Tks Marty

1 - 11 of 11 Posts