Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,222 Posts
:rolleyes:
Don't think they are all the same type. You for sure want to explore prior posts if you're concerned about being unable to see if your (fog lights) are on. That can and will be solved with the proper replacement of the stock bulb with the correct LED.;)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Joshvette has a blog entry showing where he put Blue Led's throughout the Cab.
Sorry, I can't find it now.
I followed his advice and put Blue Led's behind the Speedometer for the Cluster Lights when I had new Steppers installed.
Also, in the Headlight Switch, Heater/Air Conditioner Switch and Center Console.
What a difference!
I also replaced one of the Auxiliary Plugs with a USB Plug for my iPhone.
It also has a blue led when the cover is opened.
Ventura Auto Electric did everything since I don't have the resources to do it myself.

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,283 Posts
Kind of confused...... You asked for where to get light bulbs in this post - Dashboards light bulbs

Then again in this current post. But you state you already changed everything to LED already. SOooooooo what exactly are you asking in these 2 posts? People have offered advice and free parts but no response from you.

Clearly you are not asking for the OEM bulbs, and since you have LEDs installed I wonder if you can clarify these to posts requesting dash lights?

Helpful Links
Add your location on Fanatic PINMAP and locate others
SSR Technical Resource - Quick searchable help
Electronic Repairs - Speedometer, brake, door latch, fuse box, stereo, etc

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,283 Posts
Two different people...
LOL, the color and letter in the avatar area looked the same when I looked at it quickly ........ Still, the OP had an offer in his original message from 2 different people for light bulbs and then posted the same request here. I guess they did not read the original request. Sorry for the mix up of the LED story, but PilotJim needs to take a look at his original post that I mentioned above....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts