Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured it was a fuse. I looked in Owner's Manual and it said it was #24 in the under the hood fuse panel. I checked it and it wasn't blown. Another strange thing, the book says that #24 is also for the DIS which is working. Is there another fuse behind the seats?

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,903 Posts
Where is the ground for the dash lights?

Just some suggestions:
1. Sometimes a person turns the dimmer knob switch by accident. Have you tried turning it up all the way to bright? I have done that myself.
2. In bright sun light the dash lights do not work very well. Try covering the little black round dimmer button on the middle of the dash by the windshield and they may come on.

Some folks have changed theirs out to LED to make them brighter. Hope some of this helps. Good luck.

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,903 Posts
I just noticed you have two threads so you are working against yourself here. I gave some solutions on the other thread. Good luck.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,353 Posts
I just noticed you have two threads so you are working against yourself here. I gave some solutions on the other thread. Good luck.
Merged both threads together.

Reactions: Auggie Doggie

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Auggie Doggie had the answer, they were turned all the way down. Even at their brightest, aren't very good but acceptable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts