Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I removed my dash to paint it red. Now I am unable to reinstall. I can’t get the clips high enough to slid into the slots on the das. Passenger finally done. No luck with the drivers side. Tips and tricks please. Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,645 Posts
You talking about the top of the Dash or front (face) of the dash. Check to make sure you got your AC/ heating duct are lined up properly.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You talking about the top of the Dash or front (face) of the dash. Check to make sure you got your AC/ heating duct are lined up properly.
On the top of the dash inside the truck. The trim that snaps into place at the front most part of the das where it meets the windshield. Inside the truck. Already body colored from the factory. Thank you

·
Premium Member
4,645 Posts
On the top of the dash inside the truck. The trim that snaps into place at the front most part of the das where it meets the windshield. Inside the truck. Already body colored from the factory. Thank you

Can't help you there, maybe one of the alignment pins moved. Hopefully someone will chime in to get it corrected. Can you post a picture of the area.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,390 Posts
Waiting for pictures when you are finished!

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,832 Posts
Thank you. This is driving me nuts. Also picking up my new red headliner today and want to finish the interior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
don't forget to remove and re-glue both sides of the Velcro patches when you reinstall the headliner... you may want to add the door edge protector to the rear window edges to keep the headliner from "peeling back" and showing later on. Dicktator has pics of His install on this...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts