Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 3 black DashMats made from quality "Velour" these beautiful DashMat's Fit our SSR's perfectly! Not only that I've had them Embroidered with the SSR logo (stands for Sharpe Sexy Roadster!) in Silver and Red!

I also have 2 NEW "Fuzzy" black Dashmats" available, These are the same material of the bedliner of your SSR, soft and plush, but carpet like. They are darker than the Velour ones, so they look blacker and come with the Embroidered SSR logo.

> Applies easily with removable Velcro tabs.
> Protects and beautifies your car's dashboard
> Made of luxurious Velour or Carpet
> Lifetime Warranty by Manufacture!

If your interested in Ordering one, just select the "Fuzzy" or "Velour", and mail me or PayPal me $59.99 plus $9.00 shipping and handling to: Aaron Aubrey 24301 Tahoe Ct. Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 or PayPal me at [email protected].

Thanks!!

GR

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Thanks Ghostrider,

I put one of your velour dashmats in my SSR and really like it. I am pleased in every way, if I were to suggest how to make it a little better I would suggest a little more velcro. I went to WalMart and bought some more so all is cool! :seeya

·
Jeff & Terri
1,120 Posts
I did not even use the velcro. Left it out in the sun for a day and laid down perfectly.

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
wish i had waited

your dashmats are exactly what i wanted but none were around when i bought...trying to justify buying another...justify to the ol' man, that is :lol

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2 Velour's and 1 Fuzzy left!

I have 2 black Velour Dashmats and one Fuzzy Dashmat left!!

GR

W

·
0 Posts
I'm interested, too!

I'm thinking the velour ones would look great in our black beauty....put us in for a set! I'll send out a check tomorrow!

THANKS!
wipurplechick
"If I must get wrinkles, please let them be laugh lines!"

·
Registered
14 Posts
GR - I just saw this too. I would like a set of Velour if you are going to Corona. If not, PM me, I drive past your city twice a day. Would be able to stop by next week or when you have them available. Thankx - BRAT

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2005SSR6Speed said:
Do you have any of the Fuzzy (carpet) Dash Mats on hand? Will you be at the Corona Cruise? I would like to pick one up from you if you are going to be there.
Still waiting for my order to get done! should be done this time next week!!

GR

·
Registered
21 Posts
I don't like DashMats at all, but I bought one of these because of the logo.

Really Great!
Quality, Fit, Appearance - All Perfect.

They really look much better than others I've seen.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Dash Mat

I bought mine locally.
Ghostrider is not going to like this, I only paid $21.00. :yesnod
The fit was perfect, and only needed the velcro for the front two flaps on either side of the passenger airbag location. With top down, no problems.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2005SSR6Speed said:
Would it be best to just order one from you on e-bay? I see you have them there and I have been waiting for you to post here once you get your new shipment.
You can email me or just send the Paypal or check to the above link and I'll get it out to you US Priority Mail, dont have to wait for Ebay!
Thanks!

AA

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
C1Trob said:
I bought mine locally.
Ghostrider is not going to like this, I only paid $21.00. :yesnod
The fit was perfect, and only needed the velcro for the front two flaps on either side of the passenger airbag location. With top down, no problems.
What was the brand? I looked at 3 different companies until I found the quality I wanted! The Embroidered Logo is what raises the cost on them too!
Quality, quality, quality, it lasts longer and is guaranteed!

GR

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Good product

I received my dash mats the other day and they were great. They look good on. :thumbs The only problem I had was that I put them out in the sun on the hood of my Bronco to flatten them out. I forgot and jumped in to go across the street to the store.!!!!
Yeah they blew off :mad into the busy road and I had to pull over to retrieve them. They got ran over 3 times before I could run out and get them. THANK GOD they landed face down so no harm done. After that they still look good!!!!!! You couldnt even tell. Thats a good testimonial to the product I would say.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts