Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand new in package unopened size 3x. 75.00 plus shipping lower 48 only. If you need picture will send to your email. Sold pending payment

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,630 Posts
I assume this is with the SSR's on it. Did they not make any of these in just Large??!! Kathy is going to try and find the material and make us one.

Nick

·
05Rhodster
31 Posts
Not able to send PM yet as I only have 9 posts. Could you please send me a picture of the shirt. Maybe you could PM me? Much appreciated.

Rhodster05

·
Super Moderator
14,055 Posts
Confirm before you buy but this is the only one I think it could be

Not sure if some were made without the GM tag (Pic #1)
I bought one of the last offerings and it has the GM neck tag - very nice quality

David Carey SSR shirt.jpg David Carey.jpg David Carey 1.jpg

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
I assume this is with the SSR's on it. Did they not make any of these in just Large??!! Kathy is going to try and find the material and make us one.

Nick
They were made in multiple sizes...I personally have a medium, large, and x-large in the closet. My son even picked one up on e-bay, new with tags. I also have several yards of the fabric but not ready to give it up yet, not sure its still available anywhere.

·
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,630 Posts
They were made in multiple sizes...I personally have a medium, large, and x-large in the closet. My son even picked one up on e-bay, new with tags. I also have several yards of the fabric but not ready to give it up yet, not sure its still available anywhere.
I tried to PM you, might have duplicated it. Sorry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts