Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDITED POST!!!

Well apparently my clues were not obvious that the original post here was nothing more than an April Fools posting.

The rally is going on as planned.

No need to panic.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
See there SWT RYD, since you and Doris cancelled last week, and are not bringing your beautiful highly modified Redline Red SSR, that everybody wanted to see, dingbat has shut the whole Rally down. You'd better tread lightly at Maggie Valley as you and Doris will not be the most popular couple. Now dingbat has to spend all Easter afternoon making out refund checks to you SSR guys and gals. You might want to hire an off duty Maggie police officer to guard your SSR during the night. I know you're an ex Marine and tough, but you gotta' sleep sometime and I think age may have taken a toll on your "Sting like a Bee" approach :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: the dog from tennessee :ssr

HAPPY EASTER and APRIL FOOL'S DAY everybody

·
Registered
283 Posts
you need to call hotel and tell them this is a joke. I'm sure a few people are going to call to cancel their rooms.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,179 Posts
you need to call hotel and tell them this is a joke. I'm sure a few people are going to call to cancel their rooms.
And he better start carrying a GUN! Not a very good joke. Some folks won't click on the other site.

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
not very funny, would expect more from the event organizer.

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Crazy Horse
660 Posts
Loof lirpa is serious sh..t!!! No one will be allowed in or around the lirpa due to a large singing madtadon that eats people!

Dingbat, is the mad tadon and will be hog tied to a pole!

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,241 Posts
Deleted so follow the link above

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well apparently my clues were not obvious that the original post here was nothing more than an April Fools posting.

No need to panic.

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
EDITED POST!!!

No need to panic.
"ding" I can't believe our highly skilled and intelligent SSR guys & gals actually took you seriously. I knew it was an April's Fool Joke the minute I saw the heading "Daytona Rally Cancelled" That's why I wrote that essay about SWT RYD, knowing he cancelled earlier in the week because his SSR is in the shop. I offered him our "little red truck" but he declined anyway and cancelled. tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,771 Posts
Good thing I canceled my reservations early!

·
Premium Member
3,365 Posts
Sidd Finch day in New York Mets

I heard that Siddhartha "Sidd" Finch is pitching for the Mets today. He is attempting a comeback.

If I were you I would watch that. They are giving away his old #21 bobble heads to the first 1,000 fans. I wish I could be there.

I'm just say'n.

Dave

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,179 Posts
The Rally is going on as planned but no "SORRY" or APOLOGY" in any of the posts. Hope it didn't mess anybody up.

·
Premium Member
7,299 Posts
The Rally is going on as planned but no "SORRY" or APOLOGY" in any of the posts. Hope it didn't mess anybody up.
Sometimes things just don't work out like they're supposed to Auggie ... like sweet34's joke about the 2 Blondes going into the Tanning Salon and the receptionist asking "Are y'all sister's and they replied no were not even Catholic" I told that at the table at Bud's Tire breakfast and the only guy that laughed was the politician sitting next to me who is running for County Mayor. Truman Jones, our former Sheriff or ex Sheriff even said what are y'all laughin' at. So I repeated the joke and the Sheriff said I know what you said, but what is so funny ... I don't get it. I just said that's why you're our ex Sheriff and continued eating. tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
I thought it was an excellent April fools joke. Good job Dingbat. :right::smash:pokey::hyper::cheers:willy::willy:

·
Registered
3,374 Posts

No need to panic.
Hey Mike! Guess it's not just me. The fish in this school Just don't swim as fast as they used to. >:)>:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts