Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’ll get this started.

Photo Instructions.

Trouble loading to original link. There are still some photos there.

Justin has uploaded pictures to his Google Drive. Open the attached Word doc for instructions on how to access them and the link to get them.

Not all browsers will work with Google drive so you may need to use choice B on your computers.

There are over 1400 pictures so be patient.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,018 Posts
Keep those pics coming...nice to see...did SSR Trouble make it? He was drving clean accross the country from California to Florida!
Yes, he did! He won the Long Distance award!

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
I guess rain is better than snow

Reactions: Georgie65

·
Premium Member
04 SSR
3,189 Posts
Driving the track in the rain.
WOW this really gives a good idea of the banking that TV doesn't really provide much appreciation for.

Weather may have sucked, but I am still jealous I could not attend. What a great opportunity. I don't think I could have thanked all those responsible enough!

Considering the banking, the weather, and the speed hungry participants I am glad to hear that SSRs only got dirty and it was only egos that may have been bruised.

·
Ret. Air Force
3,724 Posts
More Daytona Track Tour Pics. At the Start/Finish Line with @topjimmy @Stiles Sport Roadster and @HUAW (18 degree angle of bank)

Tina enjoying the tour. Jimmy in the backgound, after he was told NOT to touch the Steel and Foam Energy Reduction Barrier (SAFER Barrier) :laugh::wink2:

Tina and I in front of the 2018 Daytona Winner's Car (Austin Dillon) :grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Daytona

Which SSR is yours dingbat? I would have been there, but my truck is "not ready for prime time" yet. I'm only about half way through the huge list of things I should have seen before buying. Thank goodness for Dictator's repair app. But I digress again. It would have been great to see all those Rs together. Still, more photos would be appreciated. :silver:

·
Georgia SSRers
1,011 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Daytona Rally Picture thre

Great pictures. Made it as far as St.Augustine when heard a pop and gauges went crazy then got a strong smell of wires burning. Got off 95 to check and wouldn't restart. Towed to local Chevy dealer and found burned console guages that popped fuse #23. Board on back of guages had several burned chips. Looking for yellow guage set or someone to fix this one.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts