Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice that the picture on page 19 of the 2006 SSR brochure uses what I thought was the dead man cover up on the gas pedal. Is this the way it comes in the automatic pedal kit? I won the standard shift kit at the homecomming. My kit contained a gas pedal, brake, clutch and dead man cover ups.

I used the dead man cover up on my brake pedal and it looks good. I have the brake and clutch cover ups that I am not using and will give them to the first Fanatic that would like to have them. They're FREE, just contact me with your name and address and I will mail them to you.

I will let everyone else know when they are gone and who the lucky Fanatic is.

Marty

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Just curious

:confused :confused What is a dead man pedal?? :confused :confused

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Danny said:
It's the one you hit when you have made a grave error....

Ok bad me... :nono

Thanks, you made me laugh, but even I don't think that's quite the right definition. I figure it was a dumb question, but if you don't ask you won't know and who knows, when i find out what it is I might want one too!!! :lol :lol

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
wildcat66 said:
Woohoo, if it doesn't make your SSR prettier or faster then you don't need it!:lol:lol[

You're absolutely right, wildcat. I guess for me, it would have to be a dead woman pedal anyway :D

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
:QUOTE=wildcat66]It would only be a dead man pedal if we were pissed!!! :lol:)[/QUOTE]

:agree I forgot you've seen me in action. I guess I do have a lead foot. Wonder if you can use a dead man pedal with a lead foot????? :glol :glol :glol

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
On the left side of the floor is a pad where your left foot rests as you're driving.

Mike Polenske was the first to contact me.

Mike, I will mail them out to you on Monday.

Marty

1 - 10 of 10 Posts