Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

81 - 100 of 111 Posts

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,556 Posts
I’ve had many people ask about the “snackle box” when we’re leaving or returning from the Lodge. I bought a craft organizer box (tackle box is too big for the R), filled the compartments with snacks ….. and there’s your snackle box for those drivers like us who love to snack while cruising .

"Snackle Box", LOLOLOLOLOL You know you started something there and will go down in history, gotta have some pictures of your new invention!

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 Pac Blue 6spd
1,156 Posts
"Snackle Box", LOLOLOLOLOL You know you started something there and will go down in history, gotta have some pictures of your new invention!
The pic is there now. It works great, easily drops behind the seat for long term stowage and I can retrieve it with my gorilla arms when she tilts forward… in case of an ”emergency” of course.

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
3,150 Posts
Got caught in a huge lightning and hail rain storm last night. Made it home and stuck my Colorado in the garage. Hope all the SSR's made it back to Deadwood safely. Don't see any dents today. 77 degrees and sunny so far. Have a great day all.
There were 4 of us coming back from the Mt Rushmore lighting ceremony that got caught in that hail storm. Luckily they were small and no damage but it was certainly a tense ride back to Deadwood.

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
@Firetruck does Wall Drug still have bill boards all over the highways advertising the free cold water? I went to SD back about 40 years ago and the bill boards were everywhere. My dad finally got tired of them and agreed to stop to see what it was all about. It sure looks different from what I remember. But with age goes memory. Or so someone once told me I think but maybe I forgot that also. Thanks for the pictures.

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 Pac Blue 6spd
1,156 Posts
@Firetruck does Wall Drug still have bill boards all over the highways advertising the free cold water? I went to SD back about 40 years ago and the bill boards were everywhere. My dad finally got tired of them and agreed to stop to see what it was all about. It sure looks different from what I remember. But with age goes memory. Or so someone once told me I think but maybe I forgot that also. Thanks for the pictures.
Yep the billboards were all over about the free water and 5c coffee. There was wooden drop box next to the coffee.

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Thanks privileged info. You will have to pay.😝😝😝😝😝. Yes

81 - 100 of 111 Posts