Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been following the site since Labor Day. I made a deal on mine that week and I understand it's now built and in the shipping pool.

Has anyone had any luck on the 'dealer installed options'? Every dealer I've contacted says they don't have ordering information yet. I want to add the tow hitch, carpeted bed and package net. They weren't ordered with the vehicle so I have to get 'em over the counter. Suggestions???

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Toy Truck said:
I've been following the site since Labor Day. I made a deal on mine that week and I understand it's now built and in the shipping pool.

Has anyone had any luck on the 'dealer installed options'? Every dealer I've contacted says they don't have ordering information yet. I want to add the tow hitch, carpeted bed and package net. They weren't ordered with the vehicle so I have to get 'em over the counter. Suggestions???
GM shipped some of my accessories this week to be dealer installed. The accessories are not all listed in the parts catalog yet, but I did take the part #s off the ones they sent me. I
ordered the 1SA base model and then added running boards, cargo net, trailer hitch package, and floor mats. The part # for the cargo net is 15113377 with a retail price of $250. The hitch
package is part #15110022. The hitch is a cast iron piece that plugs up into the rear crossmember, rather than straight in like
a receiver hitch. It comes with a lock and three keys.
I hope this helps a little. Let me know if you need more info.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a bunch. I ordered the cargo net and hitch. You're right.... even the dealer didn't have the numbers. Now he's calling me and asking questions. I suggested that he check out this site.....

R

·
0 Posts
thats a pretty expensive net!! there must be something else that comes in that package.

R

·
0 Posts
Dealers seem to have been kept out of the loop on these vehicles. Whats up GM?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts