Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems soon or later, all of us had to take our SSR to the dealer service.
tell us about your experiences with your local dealer service dept or other repair shops, good or bad.

Months ago, I took mine to the local chevy service for an oil change. few weeks later, I opened the hood to clean the engine, to my shocking surprise, I discovered scratches and dings on the engine cover(satin piece with SSR logo on it). I am really pissed but what can I do? You can be sure I'll never go there (Mac Magruder Chev.)again.

·
Premium Member
3,672 Posts
Dealers

I've had a couple of things out of place, but I made damn sure I told them about it, even some months later. By and large, my experience at Mac Haik in Houston has been positive.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I gave just about every dealer in my area a shot at servicing my SSR. They all screwed up something, scratched something, or in some way, mishandled the service except for Priority Chevrolet in Chesapeakse. They also happened to be the only ones selling at sticker at the time. I won't take it anywhere else. Their mechanics and body shop guys are the best in the area.

·
Registered
413 Posts
my dealer is great no problems with them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts