Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a company that makes up customized name stick-on badging that can be applied to a car with a typical adhesive backing? I am looking for something similar to what a car dealer might use for their name badges etc.

I am looking for someone who can make up a special badge using/ highlighting only individual letter mode type font ... ie Stingray as an example.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Marc NY said:
Does anyone know of a company that makes up customized name stick-on badging that can be applied to a car with a typical adhesive backing? I am looking for something similar to what a car dealer might use for their name badges etc.

I am looking for someone who can make up a special badge using/ highlighting only individual letter mode type font ... ie Stingray as an example.
Try Car Motorsports (Rich Van Hoft). They make oem grade emblems.

Rich's email: [email protected]

or

[email protected]

They are also a supporting vendor.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Marc NY said:
Thanks for your help... :)
Marc,

That may not have been helpful. Car Motorsports can certainly turn out emblems, but there would need to be a minimum order before they would jump on board.

After re-reading your request, I understand you are looking for something more or less "one off" that is individual letters. There is a place to buy these, but as I recall the font choice is limited. I bought these before, and they are of high quality (they are polished aluminum that is coated) and adhere well.

http://youremblem.com/

·
Registered
395 Posts
MARC
I don't mean to change the subject but where are you at on the badges I'm sure the answer lies within in the five pages of communications but ! ! ! ! ! !
What did the final design end up being as far as inscriptions ? ?

SUPER JOB ! ! !
THANKS AGAIN
BILL:thumbs

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bill Scott said:
MARC
I don't mean to change the subject but where are you at on the badges I'm sure the answer lies within in the five pages of communications but ! ! ! ! ! !
What did the final design end up being as far as inscriptions ? ?

SUPER JOB ! ! !
THANKS AGAIN
BILL:thumbs
The SSR badge image in my signature area is what the GM OEM SSR Badges will look like. Unfortunately those badges can't be engraved. However I am sure if you wanted to you could paint or silkscreen etc something onto those SSR badges.

BTW: 2005SSR6Speed is selling a super nice billet badge that one can have engraved if that is what you are looking to do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts