Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

I just purchased my 2005 SSR for $500 over dead invoice. However, I got hosed on trading-in my 2004 SSR. There is a dealer here in Tampa selling BRAND NEW, loaded 2004 SSRs, that have MSRPs of $47,000+, for only $39,989. So, for my 2004 SSR with 13,000 miles on it, I only got $29,500 on trade-in for a car I paid $46,700 full MSRP for.

But - it was worth it. The 390 HP and 405 torque knocks you back in the seat. And, the door panels are already fixed. I can now adjust my seat with the door closed.

·
Administrator
8,205 Posts
Fixed!

matjow said:
Hello all,

... And, the door panels are already fixed. I can now adjust my seat with the door closed.

Yes they are fixed! :thumbs I had just been talking with designer Glenn D. and he had just told me last Wednesday that they had the changes set for very early in the model year. He wasn't sure exactly when they would show up at the dealers with the new pannels. I am glad to hear they are already here. However, for me it doesn't really matter that much. I keep the seats are all the way down and all the way back! lol

GOOD LUCK with your new Ride!!!! :thumbs

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
One dealer in my area has one 05 and two 04's. The 04's are parked in front of the showroom while the 05 is parked out back by the fence.

He must have some rational for this, but I can't figure it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts