Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know on here i have been trying to purchase a new 04 SSR for sometime, not as long as some of you have but for awhile now i have been ready to buy.


This is going to be a long story.. SORRY

My lastest runaround was right here in my state of Texas, im in Dallas and before i found this dealership in Houston,Tx I got a tip from a very nice member on here about a new 04 SSR in PA on sale for $29995.00 plus TTL.
And this has nothing to do with the forum member who gave me the tip, this forum member has been SO nice and has checked out the SSR in PA for me in person.
Okay after receiving this price tip in PA i call this dealership in PA that had a RED TAG on the new 04 SSR saying $29995.00........ (i know this thanks to my friend on here in PA) so i make the call to this dealership in PA and the internet salesman confirms i have the right selling price and i agree for them to run a credit check and get things going so i can line up a plane ticket. Well i get a call back in about 30 minutes and the internet salesman says ive been approved for the loan and that price is going to be $31,500.00 ... My jaw drops on the phone and he probally heard it hit the receiver...LOL.. but i go WHAT???? he said OH the March Madness sale is over and this is our new price. I say and what about the RED TAG hanging on the SSR right NOW? I get no answer to that question but then i ask what about the new $1000.00 rebate/incentive that just started yesterday 4/5/05. And he says let me check. so he checks and says NOPE thats already included and here's your payments. I then say well NO THANKYOU and i'll move on, and he says with a panic voice "Well let me check on that RED TAG" I never hear back so all the time i am gmbuypower shopping and thats when i get hooked up with this dealership in Houston,Tx.. well the one in Houston has the same color and equiptment and gets me down to $31,500 plus TTL and i say sure let me see the interest rates first because he's trying to get me on a plane without me hearing financing. ( what is it with dealerships thinking because they give you a good or great price on their vehicle that YOU will take ANY interest rate they shoot you???? HAHA! Im NO FOOL.. HAHA. anyways this goes on since April 6th and they shoot me high interest rates at first which i turn down and then last night they leave me a message saying NOW they have found ( like a magician) they have found a cheaper interest rate. So today i call them back and they say we have you down to 6.1% i say good enough, i mean its the best interest rate ive heard of late on the new 04's, and i say well you know the one in PA was at $29995.00 (because guess what?? as of a couple of days ago this dealer in PA is now calling me leaving messages on the price going back down on theirs) GESSSSSSSS! but this dealership in Houston,Tx tells me this morning 6.1% for 60months and how about if they drop their price down another $1000.00 making their new 04 SSR $30,743.52 plus TTL.. I say I'M IN.. Okay im jumping around the house getting ready to shower and pack because NOW im getting MY SSR.. AND i can fly there being its only 260 miles from me and be back home by tonight............ AND THEN some guy calls me saying his name is Steve he says this and these are his words to me..." Hey the deal on the SSR will be what we quoted you the other day at $31,500.00 plus TTL.. after you pay your 3grand down your payments will be $625.00 a month for 60 months either you take it or go away because he adds " YOU HAVE BEEN WAISTING OUR TIME FOR A WEEK NOW" I'm first saying to myself "WHO IN THE HE$$ IS THIS GUY STEVE?" and then i go NO i just recieved a call 10 minutes ago from your internet/gmbuypower salesman offering me the lower price and interest rate and i go on to ask WHO ARE YOU? He says he's STEVE and part owner of the dealership... He then says "NO WE ALL HAVE BEEN IN ON THIS DEAL FOR A WEEK NOW AND YOU EITHER TAKE IT OR GO AWAY!" He was Very MEAN AND RUDE IN HIS VOICE. and i have NO idea why? ( i mean ive never spoken to this guy "Steve" and i havent had to argue ONCE on this deal, the deal was offered to me first in email at $31,500.00 and then offered to me at a lower price and interest rate this morning) i told this guy Steve first i have proof of when this deal started because this started through gmbuypower.com and i save all my emails when working a deal and i tell him this deal started on the 6th of April this week and i can prove this.. and its only the 9th of April. and he starts to say something else rude and i hang up on him. GESSSSS.. I guess im getting old because i didnt even try to fight with him or say anything rude back to him, i just was disscused and sad to see another deal go by on my future SSR....that was about two hours ago and i wrote the internet/gmbuypower salesman back letting him know i was turing in his dealership into GM. I also told the internet salesman i didnt think he did anything wrong himself, he was polite and got the deal down without any arguing or fuse. And now they are ringing my cell phone like crazy as im typing this, guess they want to do a deal now.. BUT im the type to say NO WAY because that guy Steve, he ruinned my fun of getting an SSR today and he had no right to treat me in that way. The dealership/sales people mean alot to me when buying, its HOW your TREATED also.

What do you all think of this? Why are people at GM dealerships SO uptight about lately? do you think they are being pressured or with the GM stock going so far down? Im just curious why or how they can back out of such said deals and especially the one with a price on the RED TAG.

Thanks for reading.. i'm really about to end my search and move on to another type of vehicle.. I'm not sure what type but ive had it with these guys. They should be glad to sell one of their units. Houston had four new 04's on their lot just sitting.

Thanks Tony
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
What I did was apply to Capitalone online ahead of time and they sent me a check I could make out to any dealer I wanted. The interest rate is around 4.7 or so last time I checked. I asked for a check and they gave me one I could use up to $38,000. I still have the check as it is good until April 21st. It does not matter what year the car is as long as it is new and through a dealer. Try it out. What have you got to lose. I guess the prices will not go down much more as the plant will be closed quite a bit more. I still say GM should lower the price and get the factory workers back to work and make some money and sell some SSR's.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
Z16/Z06

For whatever it's worth and if you want to travel, I checked Valley Stream Chevrolet, located in Valley Stream, N.Y. They got two I believe , 2004. I know one is a purple. You can check it out @ valleystreamchevrolet.com or give them a call for a price @ (516) 285-6500.
You never know.

Devil
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Devil said:
Z16/Z06

For whatever it's worth and if you want to travel, I checked Valley Stream Chevrolet, located in Valley Stream, N.Y. They got two I believe , 2004. I know one is a purple. You can check it out @ valleystreamchevrolet.com or give them a call for a price @ (516) 285-6500.
You never know.

Devil
Thanks for the tip here in New York and i will contact them, yeah i was happy with the pricing at even $31,500.00 here in my home state, im not expecting everyone to be at $29995.00 haha... but what a jerk that part owner of the dealership was. They have emailed me back since i wouldnt answer my phone to them but they were asking what it would take for me to purchase one of their SSR's. But im scared now i might get an SSR beat up or full of sand in the gas tank or somewhere. LOL. just not trusting Houston anymore.

And the Capital One Check sounds like a GREAT idea and WOW that interest rate i will go look them up on the internet.

Once again SORRY to complain, its just i was like this close to having my SSR today. And what a nice day here.. sunny around 79 beautiful top down weather in Texas.


Hey Devastator i might be in PA this week, the place you told me about with the Yellow SSR.. well that guy said he would stick to his pricing if he can get down to the $31,500.00.... NOW what about that Yellow color? LOL
 

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
Joined
·
1,678 Posts
Color

I guess I'm bias to Smokin' Asphalt ! :reddevil LOL
Slingshot Yellow was my 2nd choice.

Remember, What ever color you choose.......You will get looks and waves and thumbs up :flag

I love the interior of the yellow , but black to me is ..CLASS :jester

SSSSOOOOOOO.............When you coming in to pick up your SSR ?

Chris :cool
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
Hang In There!

Hey Z16Z06....I'm sure all of us here feel for you with what you're going through, but hang in there as it will be well worth your troubles! You will not find a "Sweeter" ride that will turn as many heads as your SSR will! You won't regret it, and your SSR will mean that much more to you as you "Fought for Her"!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
395 Posts
Z16Z06
I agree that's a rotten shame for a dealership to treat anybody like that. Don't give up on the SSR however. I'm sure that someone on this forum will be able to help you out as there's everybody from dealers to builders represented here.

GOOD LUCK
BILL SCOTT :seeya
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Here's some of the HELL I went through buying mine. I saved the e-mails! :reddevil
Dear Matt,

I was very excited after speaking to you yesterday afternoon, and you said if you could get me done through GMAC we had a deal.
After trying to buy a SSR since 11-23-04, and I felt I'd FINALLY found someone willing to get something done quickly. After all the car was to be my Christmas present to myself, but by Friday everyone was closing down early and nothing was accomplished except my being "smart mouthed" by a kid at ***** ******, and downright insulted by a manager at ***** *****.
On my way home Christmas Eve, I stopped by Lola Spearing's store and saw your logo on the back of her new truck. I noticed "****** Chevrolet" on the internet Sunday, and when I saw you had a vehicle I wanted, I called Lola at home, to ask her where you were, and why she bought from you. She said you once worked for her, and she highly recommended you.
I didn't call you Monday because Chip , at ***** ******, told me we had a deal at $659.00 per mo. for 72 mos. and he would get to work on it.
I didn't hear from him yesterday, and probably wouldn't have if I hadn't e-mailed him at 6:30 PM. (He says he's still working on it.)
Right after I spoke to you Ronny called and said he'd get me an answer soon. I was delighted when called back and left me two voice mails and said he said he had me approved.
I began panicking wondering how I was going to get up to Whitesboro to pick up my new car, and a fellow salesman even pulled up a Map Quest to see how far it was. (He just bought a new truck from ******, and it was a NIGHTMARE!) I swore that when I got mine from you I'd leave the "*******" logo on the back, just like Lola did so The Ft. Worth dealers, and people could see it. Seeing it on her car is what made me call you in the first place.
When Ronnie and I were finally able to speak on the phone I was let down to find out he had me qualified at a "B" tier, and could only go 60 mos. at 9.99% APR, making my payment $957.00 a mo. As you know that's over $300.00 more than what I was wanting to pay, and $400.00 a month more than what I'm paying on my 2004 Thunderbird.
Is there ANYTHING you guys can do to get this at something I can afford? I know that sometimes a finance manager can get a tier bumped up one level, so I don't think a "B" to an "A" should be too hard to do.
At this point I'd buy from you instead of the guy at ***** ******, even if the deals were the same, just because you've been much nicer, and he didn't call me yesterday..
I would appreciate ANY help you can give me.

Sincerely,
Sam Fowler
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the e-mail from the manager at ***** ****** who told me that it didn't matter if I was an "A" , "B" or "C" tier, I STILL qualified for 0.0% APR.

Sam,
Here is the Gig. I told you would you be in at the 659.00 if I could get it.. you came back and said yes.

So there there is no miss conceptions here is what Bruce, who is involved since I am losing money.

I am selling the vehicle for 40106.30 which is 2000.00 back of triple net.
then I am giving hard money now on your trade of $28000.00, THEN I AM ASSIGNING YOU 3 VALUE COUPONS Worth 500.00 each so you get 1500.00 rebate money. with TT&L and paying yours off its a bottom line of 48727.44 on 72 months at zero percent. GMAC gave you a C Tier which still qualifies you for 0%. Then they quailfied you at a carry of 47000. I have not been able to get them to carry the full balance. It might be that bk in 9, I dont know. The only question I have is if I can get them to do me a favor and carry it your payment on the balance is 676.77.
This is the best of the best,.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then when I told the guy at *******I wasn't buying from him because his F&I manager had lied to me. He bagan berrating me with phone calls and badgering me with offers. He even offered to beat their deal, and he just couldn't understand it when I told him NO, I gave the guy at ***** ****** MY WORD!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt,
Thank you for your time and consideration. It cost me about $1,200.00 (chrome wheels) to keep my word.
Maybe that doesn't make sense to you now, but someday it will.
I had a boss once that said, "They're a lot of people out there that'll be an S.O.B. for $150.00".
That's true, but I'm not one of them.
Sam
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sam,
According to this e-mail you have given me your word that you would buy from me.
I worked on the deal personally and called you back and gave you a payment lower than ***** ******. You responded with I am buying the car from ****** ******( because you were lied to by Ronny. First Ronny never lied. He worked the figures on 60 months and apologized to me for not working the figures different ways. If it is any consolation Ronny is given a flat $100 on my deals so it was not a gross factor; it was just a mistake.

You are a man of your word and from the date and time on the e-mail I can tell you that this word of yours was after talking to Ronny on Tuesday.

You are not a man of your word according to the e-mail, but I appreciate the opportunity and if there is anything I can do in the future to make up for the mistake please let me know!
Matt

CAN YOU BELIEVE ALL THAT B.S.??????????????????????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WOW is all i can say right now, well i knew i wasnt the only one to be put through the ringer on buying a vehicle.. Im sorry you went through all you did but as you guys and gals say it will come to me like all the folks that got lied to and who were treated worse than animals. Its depressing because my last two Z06 Vettes havent been a problem to buy. I would even buy from my same salesman if he had 04's available. My local salesman really doesnt want to locate an 04 SSR because his boss wants him to sell whats in stock... the 05 models.
I really appreciate all the kindness on this board, its better than any Corvette board i have joined in the past and people care here.

Cant wait to find the right dealership with the correct color SSR.

Whats up Chris?

Sam Fowler said:
Here's some of the HELL I went through buying mine. I saved the e-mails! :reddevil
Dear Matt,

I was very excited after speaking to you yesterday afternoon, and you said if you could get me done through GMAC we had a deal.
After trying to buy a SSR since 11-23-04, and I felt I'd FINALLY found someone willing to get something done quickly. After all the car was to be my Christmas present to myself, but by Friday everyone was closing down early and nothing was accomplished except my being "smart mouthed" by a kid at ***** ******, and downright insulted by a manager at ***** *****.
On my way home Christmas Eve, I stopped by Lola Spearing's store and saw your logo on the back of her new truck. I noticed "****** Chevrolet" on the internet Sunday, and when I saw you had a vehicle I wanted, I called Lola at home, to ask her where you were, and why she bought from you. She said you once worked for her, and she highly recommended you.
I didn't call you Monday because Chip , at ***** ******, told me we had a deal at $659.00 per mo. for 72 mos. and he would get to work on it.
I didn't hear from him yesterday, and probably wouldn't have if I hadn't e-mailed him at 6:30 PM. (He says he's still working on it.)
Right after I spoke to you Ronny called and said he'd get me an answer soon. I was delighted when called back and left me two voice mails and said he said he had me approved.
I began panicking wondering how I was going to get up to Whitesboro to pick up my new car, and a fellow salesman even pulled up a Map Quest to see how far it was. (He just bought a new truck from ******, and it was a NIGHTMARE!) I swore that when I got mine from you I'd leave the "*******" logo on the back, just like Lola did so The Ft. Worth dealers, and people could see it. Seeing it on her car is what made me call you in the first place.
When Ronnie and I were finally able to speak on the phone I was let down to find out he had me qualified at a "B" tier, and could only go 60 mos. at 9.99% APR, making my payment $957.00 a mo. As you know that's over $300.00 more than what I was wanting to pay, and $400.00 a month more than what I'm paying on my 2004 Thunderbird.
Is there ANYTHING you guys can do to get this at something I can afford? I know that sometimes a finance manager can get a tier bumped up one level, so I don't think a "B" to an "A" should be too hard to do.
At this point I'd buy from you instead of the guy at ***** ******, even if the deals were the same, just because you've been much nicer, and he didn't call me yesterday..
I would appreciate ANY help you can give me.

Sincerely,
Sam Fowler
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the e-mail from the manager at ***** ****** who told me that it didn't matter if I was an "A" , "B" or "C" tier, I STILL qualified for 0.0% APR.

Sam,
Here is the Gig. I told you would you be in at the 659.00 if I could get it.. you came back and said yes.

So there there is no miss conceptions here is what Bruce, who is involved since I am losing money.

I am selling the vehicle for 40106.30 which is 2000.00 back of triple net.
then I am giving hard money now on your trade of $28000.00, THEN I AM ASSIGNING YOU 3 VALUE COUPONS Worth 500.00 each so you get 1500.00 rebate money. with TT&L and paying yours off its a bottom line of 48727.44 on 72 months at zero percent. GMAC gave you a C Tier which still qualifies you for 0%. Then they quailfied you at a carry of 47000. I have not been able to get them to carry the full balance. It might be that bk in 9, I dont know. The only question I have is if I can get them to do me a favor and carry it your payment on the balance is 676.77.
This is the best of the best,.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then when I told the guy at *******I wasn't buying from him because his F&I manager had lied to me. He bagan berrating me with phone calls and badgering me with offers. He even offered to beat their deal, and he just couldn't understand it when I told him NO, I gave the guy at ***** ****** MY WORD!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt,
Thank you for your time and consideration. It cost me about $1,200.00 (chrome wheels) to keep my word.
Maybe that doesn't make sense to you now, but someday it will.
I had a boss once that said, "They're a lot of people out there that'll be an S.O.B. for $150.00".
That's true, but I'm not one of them.
Sam
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sam,
According to this e-mail you have given me your word that you would buy from me.
I worked on the deal personally and called you back and gave you a payment lower than ***** ******. You responded with I am buying the car from ****** ******( because you were lied to by Ronny. First Ronny never lied. He worked the figures on 60 months and apologized to me for not working the figures different ways. If it is any consolation Ronny is given a flat $100 on my deals so it was not a gross factor; it was just a mistake.

You are a man of your word and from the date and time on the e-mail I can tell you that this word of yours was after talking to Ronny on Tuesday.

You are not a man of your word according to the e-mail, but I appreciate the opportunity and if there is anything I can do in the future to make up for the mistake please let me know!
Matt

CAN YOU BELIEVE ALL THAT B.S.??????????????????????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
living2be said:
Hey Z16Z06....I'm sure all of us here feel for you with what you're going through, but hang in there as it will be well worth your troubles! You will not find a "Sweeter" ride that will turn as many heads as your SSR will! You won't regret it, and your SSR will mean that much more to you as you "Fought for Her"!

I understand your note here and i cant wait to own that head turner of a vehicle someday. The SSR just seems to be the right vehicle for me all around with the choice of top up or top down and NO ragtop..LOL.. I love the way it looks with the top up.. Do you guys/gals like it better one way or the other in looks?

thankyou for this note. Tony
 

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
Joined
·
1,678 Posts
Pa is where you wanna be !

Hey Tony !
Still keeping the dream alive! :yesnod

I didn't get a chance to see the new price on the Ultra Violet, will swing by there tomorrow sometime ( dealers not open on Sunday here in Pa. ) I'll go in "cogneato " , on my motorcycle. Let me know how Travis is doing on the yellow one. Chris :thumbs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Devastator said:
Hey Tony !
Still keeping the dream alive! :yesnod

I didn't get a chance to see the new price on the Ultra Violet, will swing by there tomorrow sometime ( dealers not open on Sunday here in Pa. ) I'll go in "cogneato " , on my motorcycle. Let me know how Tracy is doing on the yellow one. Chris :thumbs
Okay someone moved this, i thought i was in the right place in "lounge" but cool with me all the same.


Yeah Chris after today i didnt call Travis back ( i ask for Tracy today and they said it was Travis) am i wrong?? maybe i got the wrong guy..LOL.. but the lady at the front desk said Tracy didnt work there anymore.. TOO FUNNY..HAHA.. but anyways he told me either yesterday or today.. my days are mixed up thinking i was getting one here in Texas... but Travis said that he could probally get it done at 31,500.00 on the Yellow one, but he wasnt sure until he asked his boss. but he said he wouldnt change anything once we settled on a price and interest rate. Now on the Ultra Violet one there the other guy at the other PA dealership is still dodging me apparently because he wont call me back after a few messages left on his voice mail.. OH WELL guess he didnt want to sell his SSR.. really weird isnt it? LOL.. thanks for all your help.. Tony
 

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
Joined
·
8,594 Posts
Price posting

Z16Z06 said:
Okay someone moved this, i thought i was in the right place in "lounge" but cool with me all the same.
Tony
FYI: Whenever prices are posted either when looking or buying an SSR it must be posted in the SSR For Sale threads only... :flag
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OH im sorry i didnt know

Marc NY said:
FYI: Whenever prices are posted either when looking or buying an SSR it must be posted in the SSR For Sale threads only... :flag

Thanks Marc, sorry i put this in the wrong spot. NO problem and i fully understand now. Thanks to the GREAT BOARD for all the kind thoughts, personal messages and phone calls....Tony
 

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
Joined
·
8,594 Posts
No Problem...

Z16Z06 said:
Thanks Marc, sorry i put this in the wrong spot. NO problem and i fully understand now. Thanks to the GREAT BOARD for all the kind thoughts, personal messages and phone calls....Tony
I have been reading about some of yours and other members concerns/ problems/ issues with some dealerships. I have to say it is very unfortunate that there are some dealers/ sales people who in my opinion need to work on their people skills and get their information straight the first time and not give their future customers such a hard time.

GM has been working very hard for many years with their dealerships in improving their "customer satisfaction" ratings before, during and after the sale. They are rated after a customer has purchased a vehicle. What GM really misses out on are those customers that get turned off and never buy a GM vehicle because of poor treatment at the hands of inexperienced or rude salespersonal.

My Dream...

A dealership that GM would give GM employees a chance to run and sell their own products with no commissions just a true desire to fit the right vehicle to right customer. No pressure ever... no miss information... just a sincere desire to help a customer find the best vehicle to suit their needs.

*Hey I can dream right?*
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,311 Posts
Keep dreaming, Marc

Just got back from the Vancouver Auto Show - same crap, just different year.

The "specialist" who talked to me about the SSR didn't know squat. They had an Aqua Blur buried in the back corner in the shadows - no auxiliary gauges or 6 speed, battery disconnected so no roof up/down, no chance to see the bed)

Can't believe the lack of effort or enthusiasm shown by GM toward the SSR at the show. However, I did find out it's limited production - 3000/year!!! :lol The poor specialist was a little out of sorts when I pointed out the serial # was in the 18000 range. He didn't know where it was built, was not aware production had shut down, told someone else next to me it weighed about the same as the new Vette :confused

He was a little surprised there was no spare, and really confused when I told him it didn't have run flats either. Bottom line - didn't learn a lot, and neither did anyone else asking questions. Still a lot of people walking by saying "it must be some kind of concept and assorted other entertaining quotes.

Bottom line, GM Canada is doing a really poor job of promoting a product that could really use some help.

Good thing they has us Fanatics doing their PR - going to car shows, putting the roof up and down at the mall, spreading the joy about this toy - they sure aren't doing it.

Ray
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
As you know, I experienced similiar bs at all of the local dealers when buying mine. I really don't know why they make it so hard- other than I think the dealers are still unable to accept the price level of the 04, after a year of gouging at msrp and over. My gut feeling is at 31 and under the dealership is actualy losing money, and no business owner - part owner of car dealer especially, wants a salesperson to do that. I still say Reliable in Springfield has the capability to sell at the right price, you just have to do osl. (my credit union was 4.75. I got my title this week - so I can now report a complete transaction with no probls at all.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,311 Posts
So, if your numbers are correct, an SSR that sold for full retail in 03 should be worth 23K in 06. Considering that most people didn't pay MSRP, ie $40K after beating up their dealer, they should expect their SSR to be worth 20K in 06, which is only a few months away.

Show me where a single SSR has sold for anywhere near 20K!!!! Based on your own stats, used SSRs are selling for more than they should.

If I wanted a Volvo, I would have bought one. When I drove through the LA area last November, it seemed like every third vehicle was a Cayenne - no exclusivity in that.

I'm starting to think you're a bit of a spoiled grinch with too much money - trading vehicles every few months, complaining about most everything that the SSR stands for, bitching unfairly about Axiom, on and on ad nauseum.

And now, you're trying to convince someone not to buy what has been the most enjoyable vehicle I've ever owned.

Take a pill, already.

Ray
 
1 - 20 of 123 Posts
Top