Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Hope to show up on Saturday the 7th in Decatur. I am suppose to have a roll of the "moleskin" to fix the window scratching problem. Anyone interested just show up--I'll be selling it at my cost--looking forward to meeting some other owners

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
decatur cruise-in

We had the cruise-in, despite the threatening weather. Not only did Kenbob show up, but so did wildcat66, furykay, and calcustom. We took a group picture before Kenbob and Teena left at 5:30. Guess what? They left too soon!

We were running out of parking places, but made room for SSR3, focks, comley, and BobA. What a sight--count'em 9 SSRs!!! You guys really made the car show a success. I'll try to post pictures if I can figure it out. btw there were 108 entries tonite.

·
Premium Member
2,135 Posts
:grouphug We had a great time learning about our SSR's from everyone. I have never seen that many SSR's in one place including all of the GM dealers I been to searching for a good deal. SSR owners proved to be extremely friendly. Lots of stories on parts and experiences. The SSRs looked great next to the other classics. The town square and the Petrified Forest gas station made for a unique cruise. Wildcat66 thanks for the invite.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
You forgot to mention BobA won 2nd place plaque for his outstanding red and black looks and all that chorme.... WAY TO GO BOBA....
Had a great time, met great people too.
Love those soft side bed bags. Gonna get those. Thanks for the Mole skin, Ken.

B

·
0 Posts
Pictures at eleven

I had a nice drive down to decatur Tx. 313mi of a nice drive. I go one way and come back a different way. Meet some very nice folks there. SSr dicussions are ongoing, Waynes world has some very nice pin stripping. SSr3 has some sharp lookin wheels, dvd player, and other mods. Must be at least 14" rotors on SSr3's. Iam posting a few pictures. I got there very late. 6:45pm. 7pm was cutoff. Therefore I did not get all the pictures I wanted and a few are at dust on cloudy evening. It is good to be able to put a few more faces with the names on the site. :ssr :cool :ssr :thumbs :ssr :flag :ssr :seeya :ssr :leaving

IN the picture left to right BobA, wildcat66, waynes world, and comley.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts