Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty sure there will be 4 Okie SSr's coming your way. Who all is going to make it from Texas or other parts? Any other okie ssr's that want to join in, we should be leaving Bass Pro Shop in Bricktown O K City at noon on the 1st of October.
BobA

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ready to Ride

I'm planning to take "Betty" to Decatur on October 1st - since this would be my first time, I need a few details - like when and where? Looking forward to meeting some other SSR-Addicts! :flag

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Decatur

I will be leaveing Portland Oregon Monday,will be home on Thursday . See youall on Saturday :seeya Kay :ssr

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
granburyssr said:
I'm planning to take "Betty" to Decatur on October 1st - since this would be my first time, I need a few details - like when and where? Looking forward to meeting some other SSR-Addicts! :flag

Decatur, downtown, easy to find. Sign in I think is 10$ and they start that about 4
Awards are given out at 8pm..... There are 2 restruants, a few shops stay open for shopping and there are lots of cool cars. I am sending you a PM(private Messege) Looking forward to meeting you! :seeya

·
Premium Member
17,316 Posts
Yaller Dog said:
I want to hear those new pipes! :rolleyes: :thumbs :party

Sorry Dog, but my little mule is in the shop getting that custom paint job i have always dreamed of.

Surpise, surprise, when they got the left back rear wheel protector off, they confirmed their suspisions, that my entire left side had been repainted (before I recieved it), and the clear coat on the front of the left rear wheel was already starting to peal, ain't that a b*tch? However, when they are done with taking down the clear coat to the paint, and the new graphics, they will clear coat it a minimum of 4 times if not more. Tuesday I will go back and get some shots of them staarting to tape off some items.

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,782 Posts
Mike....sounds like your getting the hang of this thing. Look forward to seeing your changes and I know you'll be proud of your "fingerprints". Good find on the repaint issue, now you'll know just what you have when your done.

Let's see those pix. Congrats :thumbs :thumbs

P/P

Peace :flag

·
Premium Member
17,316 Posts
Purple Penelope said:
Mike....sounds like your getting the hang of this thing. Look forward to seeing your changes and I know you'll be proud of your "fingerprints". Good find on the repaint issue, now you'll know just what you have when your done.

Let's see those pix. Congrats :thumbs :thumbs

P/P

Peace :flag
Well damn, Ed, after seeing everything in Lansing and Warren, you knew I had to do something. And of course with my addictive personality, I knew I couldn't just test the water. I knew I would be jumping in with both feet. I have already told the painter I may be moving in for the duration. LOL

And for you motorcyclist out there, wait until i post one or two of the bikes he designed, built and custom painted. OMG, does not do them justice

·
Registered
35 Posts
'04 smokin' asphalt, Kay & I were there but we did not stay!

wildcat66 said:
Ok Today we had a record turn out 5 from Oklahoma, and 8 from Texas..... all colors except Silver!!!!! Where are the Texas/Ok silvers??
:rolleyes: I have been on the square in Decatur during the week and I have seen a silver parked there! Perhaps it belongs to a lawyer (didn't Shakespeare have something to say about lawyers...) or someone who has business in town? :rolleyes:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Decatur 10-1-05

Lucky 13.....SSr's there at Decatur. I had a good time as Usual. Got home about 2:30am. I came thru OK City right after the OU/ Kansas St football game, what a mess. It took a little over an hour to get thru there. Anyway I have some pictures to show. I think I got a picture of everyone but Waynes World by their SSr.
Wayne helps run the car show.

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
People picts

Jose out of Ok City.
FuryKay---Kay Williams, Professional Margarita mixer I'm told.
Wildcat66---Machell Ovied.....Spell as good as wrote in my SSr book. 1st Fanatic I Ever met.
WOOHOO--- Jan Wrester.....?
SSR3---Bob Pearse, where I seen the kenwood dvd/nav head unit.

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
More peoples

KenBob---Ken Miller
Scott R. B. That's all I could read, I think.
GranburySSR---Jack Lawless
Yaller Dog--- Joe, I couldn't decipher last name. With his "Beanie Flipper Yellow" SSr
CW Morgan---Charles Wesley "Creedy" Morgan

Attachments

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.