Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

5 photos; no more, no less. NO collages. Modifications list if you prefer*Pictures must be of current state of car... only exception is winter tires. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on car, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Cars that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*

Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.

So now through the 20th: Submission Entries. Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59PM on the 21st will not be included in the competition)

On the 23rd through end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favourite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month!

·
Premium Member
3,928 Posts
December's colors are Red and Green. Unless there's a green one out there somewhere we need another REDLINE in the winner's circle for December. How about it Denny (@CazSSR)? Let's get a bow on that truck and get it entered.

·
BLU SSR
1,005 Posts
December's colors are Red and Green. Unless there's a green one out there somewhere we need another REDLINE in the winner's circle for December. How about it Denny (@CazSSR)? Let's get a bow on that truck and get it entered.
Hey Denny , That's a great idea!! How about a picture of "Santa" behind the wheel? This would be the best present you could give your R -- and it's free! As for green competition , the only one I know of is the Hot Wheels Green that was in Dennison. GOOD LUCK and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! :blur: :ssr

·
SSR Enthusiast
150 Posts
December ROTM entry

So here is my entry for Demember-
2004 Ricochet Silver
-Approximately 19,500 original miles
-Mikes upgraded fan
-Mikes ABS heat shield
-Mikes blinking 3rd brake light
-Mikes lower air dam
-MGP SSR logo caliper covers
-SSR OEM windscreen (thanks BOOK SSR)
-Atturo tires (275/45/19 and 315/35/20)
-Florida Stainless upgraded struts front and rear

Bee

Attachments

·
BlueStreak
26,585 Posts
Looks like a great color for Christmas in Florida.

·
Registered
271 Posts
My 2004 UV goes by the name Ambivalence.
It has every factory option except a front license plate bracket, and is completely stock, except it has an '04-'05 gauge pod on the center console.
These options do include carpeted bed with the wood slats, running boards and being UV #153 of 1300.
Ambivalence was built one month before Ultra Silver wheels became an option, and two months before Chrome wheels became an option.
I'm ecstatic that I was able to adopt Ambivalence this past June, and I intend to keep my purple power ranger for as long as I live.

Attachments

·
Ret. Air Force
3,645 Posts
YEAH!! Silver Bells @Bee75!! Now we are in the Christmas Spirit!! :silver:
@SWT RYD apparently Reds and Greens (Blurs) aren't the only Christmas colors!! :pokey:
Nice to see @Studmuffin drop the Purp back in again!! :thumbs
Visions of Sugar Plums are now dancing through my head. :banana

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
10 Participants
Redracr
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing