Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Meg in Carolina and her friend from work, Mary), Kruser (Dick and Marge) DreamSSR (Richard and Wendy)and Spohn3 (Bill) got together for a wonderful brunch in Greensboro NC. The company and conversation wa highlighted by fantastic fare... Make "Mimi's Cafe" a must stop if you are in the area.

Meg is posing with her Black 2004 with her new chrome grill accents. She cajoled Dick and Marge into attending their first SSR meeting at the NC Balloon Rally and we are looking forward to many more. The group got a photo taken by Meg's friend Mary.

Kruser

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
KruseR,
I am interested....DREAMSSR lives in Greensboro, so he can probably pick a good place to meet. He travels a lot, so may be slow to pick up this thread.
Keep us posted.
Spohn3 in Mebane

·
Carolina Fanatic
7,421 Posts
Our reservations are for 10:00am at Mimi's Cafe in Greensboro on Sunday December 4th. Thanks to DreamSSR for finding this resturant for us. See you there!!

Meg

Mimi's Cafe
3322 W. FRIENDLY AVE
GREENSBORO, NC 27410

Phone: (336) 852-7811

BRUNCH ATTENDEE LIST:
Dick and Marge (Kruser)
Meg (Meg in Carolina)
Bill & Marca (Spohn3)
Richard & Wendy (DreamSSR)
Jim in Cary (6spd Tweety Bird)

Not Attending:
Gina & Danny (Gina) are out of state can not attend
Marty (2fastoon) is out of state on business can not attend

·
Carolina Fanatic
7,421 Posts
December 4th Carolina Brunch

Our reservations are for 10:00am at Mimi's Cafe in Greensboro on Sunday December 4th. Thanks to DreamSSR for finding this resturant for us. See you there!!

Meg

Mimi's Cafe
3322 W. FRIENDLY AVE
GREENSBORO, NC 27410

·
Registered
8 Posts
Do anyone know of any ssr car clubs in california.. Please call me.. at 661-246-7302.. my name is Bruce.. thank you

·
Registered
703 Posts
December 4th Carolina Brunch

Meg

Mimi's Cafe
3322 W. FRIENDLY AVE
GREENSBORO, NC 27410

I'm sorry I can't make it this week-end Meg. I'm going in the hospital on Dec. 15th for a knee replacement on my other leg, right now I'm pretty much stuck in the house because my knee is causing me alot of pain. This would have been a short run for me because I only live 12 miles from Greensboro. Looking forward to the next time. Mike.

·
Carolina Fanatic
7,421 Posts
Hi Mike:
I understand I had my right knee replaced 2 years ago and was due to have the left one this month but cancelled trying to wait another year. We will miss you at the brunch keep us posted on your recovery; you will have time to get back up and running before Maggie Valley.
Meg

I'm sorry I can't make it this week-end Meg. I'm going in the hospital on Dec. 15th for a knee replacement on my other leg, right now I'm pretty much stuck in the house because my knee is causing me alot of pain. This would have been a short run for me because I only live 12 miles from Greensboro. Looking forward to the next time. Mike.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Carolina Dec. 4th. Brunch

Hi- Meg and everyone involved with this event. Sounds great, and will miss spending time with all the FANATIC'S. Prior RV Club plans will keep Shelvy and I from attending.

Looking forward to furture events. Merry Christmas to all.:liebe011::black:

BILL

·
Carolina Fanatic
7,421 Posts
Hi- Meg and everyone involved with this event. Sounds great, and will miss spending time with all the FANATIC'S. Prior RV Club plans will keep Shelvy and I from attending.

Looking forward to furture events. Merry Christmas to all.:liebe011::black:

BILL

We will miss you my friend have a great Christmas ~~~ see you in Maggie Valley in May

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Ya'll have a great lunch today. We had to postpone our trip until early next year but I have a baby shower to attend today. Its gonna be a nice afternoon and Im stuck inside at a baby shower. :mad2:

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Up here in PA, today is the 3rd... :glol :banghead :glol
Oh well, got it screwed up!!! Hiking trip planned tomorrow. Last day of warm weather for awhile. Anyway got the R covered and battery tender on today. She is ready for winter with the fabric softener sheets and irish Spring soap under the hood to ward off the mice, aint going through a mouse nest again.

·
Carolina Fanatic
7,421 Posts
:right:A great time was had by all at the Brunch in Greensboro. Kruser, DreamSSR, Spohn3 & of course me attended. Enjoyed it so much we are planning already to meet again after the Christmas/New Years holidays, if the weather will hold out.

SEE THE PICTURES ON POST #1

1 - 20 of 21 Posts