Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dee Thomas passed away on April 7th, from a fast acting cancer. She was the wife of Kenny Thomas SSR051. They had been married for over 49 years. Kenny and Dee attended all of the SSR National Events and many more SSR events together. Visitation will be on Saturday April 15th at 1PM with the funeral service following at 2 PM at Living Water United Methodist Church, 3001 N. 115th Street, Kansas City, Kansas 66109. She will be greatly missed by all of her SSR Fanatic friends.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
36,982 Posts
We will keep the Family in our Prayers !!!!!!!!!:grouphug

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,115 Posts
Such sad news. My prayers are with you Kenny and with your family. She will be missed by all that knew her.

·
Copilot Extraordinaire
67 Posts
Mike and I are horribly saddened by this news.

We will be praying for Kenny and the rest of the family.

Rest in peace, Dee..... we will miss you.

Debbie

·
Blue Angel
552 Posts
Kenny I am so sorry to hear of this. My heart and thoughts are with you. I always enjoyed Dee's company, she was a bright lady. She was often quiet but certainly didn't miss much from what I could tell. You were always so pleased to point out to folks that the SSR was hers, not yours. Just like the plate HERTRUCK.

I will miss her and my thoughts are with you. Jody

·
BlueStreak
26,582 Posts
So very sorry to hear this. Kenny and family are in my thoughts. Dee will be greatly missed at future events.

·
Premium Member
3,103 Posts
:angelI'm so sorry to hear this sad news!!! Kenny my prayers are with you and your family at this very difficult time!!! Dee will be missed by our SSr family that you can be sure!!! Bless you and your family!!!:angel

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
23 Participants
Quest
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing