Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

Registered
Nice to see and hear one of the people who makes parts and keeps our Chevy SSr's running. What would we do without them? I doubt I'll ever get to one of these events? I have some of the parts he makes on my truck.

Birdmans...... Maryland

Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
Somebody pulled the wool over the news casters eyes . They said they were all mature drivers lol
Dang!!! I鈥檓 not old nor mature enough!!!! :banghead:banghead:glol:glol

That鈥檚 our spokesman .... Mr Moro!!!!

Daily Driver
I though he looked older in that clip. I haven't seen him since last fall, so cleaning up Floyd's estate and responding to all the pleas for help from us, must have aged him. ;)

Dr Who
I though he looked older in that clip. I haven't seen him since last fall, so cleaning up Floyd's estate and responding to all the pleas for help from us, must have aged him. ;)
Hey, guys, you're missing the point....we need him to keep us up and running, BE NICE. Mike, we all agree. You look younger on tv.:wink2:

it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
since when was it a 3 year production? :crazy Oh, and it's great to see Mike :seeya

Premium Member
since when was it a 3 year production? :crazy Oh, and it's great to see Mike :seeya
Technically, that info is correct. Four model years, but less than 3 calendar years of production, from late summer 2003 to March 2006. If GM hadn't artificially forced 2003 model year production to maintain its commitment to commemorate 50 years since production of the 48-53 pickup, the first trucks would likely have been 2004 models.

They certainly would have been under normal industry standards.

Super Moderator
Technically, that info is correct. Four model years, but less than 3 calendar years of production, from late summer 2003 to March 2006. If GM hadn't artificially forced 2003 model year production to maintain its commitment to commemorate 50 years since production of the 48-53 pickup, the first trucks would likely have been 2004 models.

They certainly would have been under normal industry standards.
If you get into the nuts of it I believe the SSR was built over a 30 month span in terms of total build months
It is hard to explain that to anyone when we are talking about a 4 year build.

Mike is a very handsome fellow!

Daily Driver

Hey, guys, you're missing the point....we need him to keep us up and running, BE NICE. Mike, we all agree. You look younger on tv.:wink2:
You're missing my point, when he watches that clip and says I look old, tell him it's common knowledge the TV makes people look older and 10 lbs heavier. I know we need him and don't want him to feel he's too old for all the stress we pile on him.;)

Super Moderator
You're missing my point, when he watches that clip and says I look old, tell him it's common knowledge the TV makes people look older and 10 lbs heavier. I know we need him and don't want him to feel he's too old for all the stress we pile on him.;)
Most of us know what you meant Bruce - Mike is cool! :cigareta:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts