Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Vehicle

Any body guy’s out there that can tell me if this is a dent that can be repaired at a local body shop and approximate cost!

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Depending on how much of it is into the body line you may be able just to have it pulled out. It's hard to tell from the pic. If a puller can do it they'll charge 150-200 If it needs body work on the crease and on the edge of the wheel well it will be a bit more.
Depending on how much of it is into the body line you may be able just to have it pulled out. It's hard to tell from the pic. If a puller can do it they'll charge 150-200 If it needs body work on the crease and on the edge of the wheel well it will be a bit more.
Thanks.. It’s where the dent is located that made me ask.

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jon, depends on the quality of the repair, I hope this doesn't sound outrageous. The paint is broke on the bumper that will require bumper r&r, detrim, repair and refinish, the marker light looks broken too? Someone could half-a** a repair for a couple hundred, but I think if you get an estimate to fix it right, paint, part, and labor, by a quality shop, you're probably looking closer to $600.
Thanks, thinking of buying the truck and wasn’t sure what I’m looking at repair wise…

1 - 4 of 4 Posts