Chevy SSR Forum banner

Dent

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  jonjayne 
#1 ·
Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Vehicle

Any body guy’s out there that can tell me if this is a dent that can be repaired at a local body shop and approximate cost!

See less See more
#2 ·
Depending on how much of it is into the body line you may be able just to have it pulled out. It's hard to tell from the pic. If a puller can do it they'll charge 150-200 If it needs body work on the crease and on the edge of the wheel well it will be a bit more.

#5 ·
Jon, depends on the quality of the repair, I hope this doesn't sound outrageous. The paint is broke on the bumper that will require bumper r&r, detrim, repair and refinish, the marker light looks broken too? Someone could half-a** a repair for a couple hundred, but I think if you get an estimate to fix it right, paint, part, and labor, by a quality shop, you're probably looking closer to $600.

#6 ·

I have personally witnessed the completed work of a business out here called "Dent Busters." Literally been amazed at their finished product.

Not sure about their charges but from what I have heard over the years . . . a Bargain compared to Body Shops.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.