Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven`t got my deposit back yet and as the sales manager told me on the phone, he was going to get the big GM lawyers out to hold my deposit. What a joke he is. He was the one that didn`t get the deal in writing so that he could pump the price up more when the truck came in. That is the reason he never asked me to sign anything when he asked for the deposit. Who is he kidding? I contacted my attorney friend and he will be in contact with them. I will be in touch with GM to let them know how the sales manager treated me. He was yelling and screaming at me on the phone. Now for all the members that got shafted with surprises of increased prices, when they went to pick up their SSR`s, here is one for them.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have faith in my dealer and even though I haven't put any deposit down I still think I'll get mine for MSRP. If not, then I'll look for a good deal on a Ford Lightnin.

:yesnod

·
Registered
30 Posts
PRICING PROTECTION

WHEN I ORDER A CAR I INSIST THE SALEPERSON STATE WHAT THE PARAMETERS OF THE PRICING IS GOING TO BE. WHEN I PURCHASED THE 98 VETT PACE CAR THE SALESPERSON WROTE MSRP ON THE CONTRACT. THE SAME WENT FOR THE SSR, THE PERSON I DELT WITH WROTE "FOR MSRP" ON THE DEALER ORDER SHEET AND ON THE CREDIT CARD RECEIPT. AGAIN, WHEN I PURCHASED THE 04 PORSCHE TURBO CABRIOLET I NEGOIATED A BELOW MSRP BEACUSE OF FREQUENT PURCHASES AND IT IS SO NOTED ON THE ORDER SHEET. I HAVE NEVER HAD AN ISSUE. HOPEFULLY I STILL WON'T.

04 PORSCHE TURBO CAB
67 CORVETTE, CONVERTABLE
02 PRIUS
03 SSR, TPW 12/08/03

·
Registered
705 Posts
You got a Porsche Turo Cab for less than MSRP? I'm jealous. I went to get one and they wanted 10K over ($136K). Do you have any pics of your Porsche TT cab? Here some I was close to get until my wife told me not to. If I could only gotten it for MSRP ....

·
Registered
705 Posts
now this is a car

1 - 9 of 9 Posts