Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And the winner of the coolest looking car is.................

Travis, with his Kandy Aple Blue SSR.

And now for the race results, the tigers had to race against each outher (,the pack leaders didn't want them to be disappionted if the couldn't keep up with the older scouts),In first place with an average time of 3.642 seconds is the Gecko (tiger cub car), and in second place by only .014 seconds Travis, and his SSR 3.656 seconds. The SSR posted a first race of 3.789 and a fastest time ever for the pack of 3.639. The other two races were off the screen too quickly for me to catch. Even though he placed second, he still had the fastest scout time on record.

After the tigers raced, they wanted to race against the older scouts to see how they would do. The other scout's got their butt's whooped by the tigers. their fastest car was in the 3.7 range which is where tthe slowest tiger time was.

Now on to the open class race for the family. This race dear ole dad ran away with no competition. I ran times of 3.611, 3.617,3.617, and 3.629. The more consecutive races you run the slower the car gets, but give it a few minutes between races, and it runs right back up the scale. Not too shabby for the ole guy.

After the races and awards presentations, the assistant pack master made short speacht to the scouts, and I quote " If all you wolfs, bears, weblo-1, and weblos-2 scouts expect to win next year? Ya'll are gonna have to git with it, cause the tiger scouts just smoked ya'll here tonight". Guess we just raised the bar for racing and design for the years to come.

Even the guy that owns the track said he wasn't going to race in the council wide race if we the tigers, and dear ole dad showed up. Must have benn pretty impressed for our first year out.

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Congratulations!!!

Fantasic!!!:thumbs

Great Job!!!!:party

Nice to see an SSR in the Winner's Circle!!!!:flag

RickSSR :cool

·
Registered
322 Posts
Whooo Hooo!! I think they just got thier taste of the SSR!!

Way to teach em young!! Congrats!!! :)

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,690 Posts
Congrats!

FUZZY said:
And the winner of the coolest looking car is.................

Travis, with his Kandy Aple Blue SSR.

... Ya'll are gonna have to git with it, cause the tiger scouts just smoked ya'll here tonight". Guess we just raised the bar for racing and design for the years to come.
I see you all did superb! Congrats to everyone. Nice photos and best of all it seemed like it was fun for everyone.
:flag

·
Registered
371 Posts
Congratulations Tigers! Great job Fuzzy, and thanks for representing us so spectacularly with the SSR holding the pack record! Great photos! The kids look like they really enjoyed the event!

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,379 Posts
Great cars and great memories - seems like they always go hand-in-hand. Congrats! on getting them started early.

Blast

1 - 8 of 8 Posts