Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not an agent for nor am I getting compensation from this manufacturer!

Now you can design your own quality metal badges and colorful domed badges right at your computer or request a particular custom badge in a variety of sizes and original shapes. e-Badge Design is the only site of its kind that lets you design in real time, then see your creations right on the screen in front of you! Since "first impressions last forever," they let you design. . . re-design. . . save what you like. . . scrap what you don't. They've sold hundreds of thousands of badges because they put you in control. With e-Badge Design's efficient file and storage system, ordering and re-ordering quality metal badges and colorful nametags has never been so easy.:)

http://www.e-badgedesign.com

Go to Colordome design logos...find Chevrolet 1-ci for the "American Revolution" logo in red with black background. You can add one line (I added 2005 SSR #18277) Very reasonable prices (size= 2 3/4" x 7/8"):cool

I understand this is not for everyone...but it sure is an alternative for many!

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
At this rate, I'm going to have quite a badge collection......Need more SSRs...

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,648 Posts
How many badges do we need???

KySSR said:
At this rate, I'm going to have quite a badge collection......Need more SSRs...
Me too! :thumbs :reddevil

Now let's see ... one for the waterfall area, one for mounting on the SSR somewhere else, one for the office, one for home and one for my work bench area in the garage.

Question: So how many badges should we have?

Answer: As many as we can get our hands on! :cheers

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,648 Posts
Moved back into SSR General Discussion Fourm

No Name said:
"Design Your Own Badge" was moved to "off topic"...why?

Was this thread so different than your own thread on the $60. custom badge?

Perhaps you cannot accept competitiion? Your ethics are in need of review.
Please understand my philosophy … I am not on here to suppress anyone's ideas or manipulate any of our members from purchasing anyone's product(s) that they might be interested in.

That being said, I ask you to please accept my apologies for one - upsetting any of our members and two - for disturbing this thread by moving it into the OFF TOPIC forum.

Let the flogging begin...

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
why NO NAME

Marc, I don't understand the critisim from No Name, all I seen is you doing nothing but helping anyone who asks (business cards, born on dates, Badges, etc). I think your involvment is GREAT!!!!!
Thanks for all you do:flag

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Well Will See

Well will see how they turn out ordered three badges.:skep Company has a $25.00 Min purchase, will report when I get them.:thumbs

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Here'e the Report

crazyrtr53 said:
Well will see how they turn out ordered three badges.:skep Company has a $25.00 Min purchase, will report when I get them.:thumbs

Don't waste your time got a call today from the company telling me that they can't print my badges with the Bowtie American Revolution on them, I'am not corp... They wanted to print them with just my info, told them that badges don't do me any good without Chevy Logo.:banghead :banghead :banghead

1 - 9 of 9 Posts